Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (644 Views)

“A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter / 7 Signs That Means Its Time To Employ A Househelp / 4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by irynterri(f): 3:12am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: . by Skyfornia(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2021
irynterri:
Hi, i need a live-in househelp between the ages of 14-17yrs.
Qualifications: should be able to do domestic chores with little or no supervision, should be neat and God-fearing.
Should be female, preferably igbo or south-south (other tribes are welcome too)

Pay: We can work on a monthly pay, or sending her to a good school. I will also build a good relationship with her family, you can see her and greet her whenever you want.

I'm an easy-going person, you can be rest assured she will treated well with dignity.

Jamb aspirants can also apply.
Location is Owerri.
You can call 08133491087 if interested.

Isn't 14-17 a minor?
Re: . by Foodqueen(f): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2021
Distance ooo

Let me contact a widow that has a daughter of that age looking for someone to help her sponsor in school.

I will get back to you.
Re: . by irynterri(f): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Foodqueen:
Distance ooo

Let me contact a widow that has a daughter of that age looking for someone to help her sponsor in school.

I will get back to you.
thanks..
Re: . by irynterri(f): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Still available
Re: . by Bigdik70inch2(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
irynterri:
Still available

Promise u ain't gon pour her hot too........for simple mistake committed by her......

(1) (Reply)

Between Ur Father's Relatives And Ur Mother's Relatives? Which Side Has Helped Y / 9 Insightful Tips That Can Help You Break Out Of Your Comfort Zone / Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.