Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Removed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Removed (1229 Views)

Thread removed / Removed / Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removed by Legendaryy: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Stopped searching
Re: Removed by Pierocash(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Legendaryy:
Hi
- A smart working class lady or someone who is in her final year or is currently serving (23-25 years old).
- Beautiful with a good stature.
- Good sense of humour.
- You reside in Lagos
- Christian.
- Yoruba
- I am AS so you must be AA.

If you're interested, please send a mail with details about you, WhatsApp contact, your pictures or Instagram handle to bj15662@gmail.com. I will contact you if the details you shared fits the description.
if you are earning 240k, girls will be frolicking around you ,you won't need to advertise yourself.

I know 240k isn't that much,but it is decent enough to have women all around you.
Re: Removed by Legendaryy: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pierocash:
if you are earning 240k, girls will be frolicking around you ,you won't need to advertise yourself.

I know 240k isn't that much,but it is decent enough to have women all around you.
Re: Removed by Sammy07: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Legendaryy:
Hi everyone,

Like the topic states. I am looking for a lady who's interested in a serious relationship that will lead to marriage within the next 1 to 2 years.

I had to open a new account to send this.

So here's a brief breakdown about me:

I am 29 years old and I currently live and work in Lagos. I earn about 240k+ (I know it's small but it can get better, there'll be promotion along the way or better jobs and I have a few side jobs).
I do not look my age, most especially when I cut my hair and the little beards I have cheesy, I am a bit skinny and I weigh 55kg.
I have a good sense of humour.
I am hardworking.
Yoruba.
Christian.

What I am looking for:
- A smart working class lady or someone who is in her final year or is currently serving (23-25 years old).
- Good sense of humour.
- You reside in Lagos
- Christian.
- Yoruba

If you're interested, please send a mail with details about you, WhatsApp contact, your pictures or Instagram handle to bj15662@gmail.com. I will contact you if the details you shared fits the description.

In the next 2 weeks update us on the number of girls that sent messg.

I only need the numbers, if its worth it or not undecided
Re: Removed by Legendaryy: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sammy07:

In the next 2 weeks update us on the number of girls that sent messg.

I only need the numbers, if its worth it or not undecided
Re: Removed by Bashnigga(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Happy searching
Re: Removed by Legendaryy: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bashnigga:
Happy searching
Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Removed by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lemmegoncome
Re: Removed by Legendaryy: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
cheesy
twilightsparkle:
Lemmegoncome
Re: Removed by Jeon(f): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Legendaryy:
Hi everyone,

Like the topic states. I am looking for a lady who's interested in a serious relationship that will lead to marriage within the next 1 to 2 years.

I am 29 years old and I currently live and work in Lagos. I earn about 240k+ (I know it's small but it can get better, there'll be promotion along the way or better jobs and I have a few side jobs).
I do not look my age, most especially when I cut my hair and the little beards I have cheesy, I am a bit skinny and I weigh 55kg.
I am hardworking.
Yoruba.
Christian.

What I am looking for:
- Good sense of humour.
- You reside in Lagos
- Christian.
- Yoruba

new account kie! use ur main account.
I bet you are among those who diss women here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Removed by Jeon(f): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2021
Legendaryy:
Hi everyone,

I am hardworking.
Yoruba.
Christian.

What I am looking for:
- Good sense of humour.
- You reside in Lagos
- Christian.
- Yoruba

loneliness wan finish ur life abi.
Re: Removed by Jeon(f): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2021
Legendaryy:
Hi everyone,

I am hardworking.
Yoruba.
Christian.

What I am looking for:
- Good sense of humour.
- You reside in Lagos
- Christian.
- Yoruba

must be AA kie, nah person say make you be AS.
LOOK AT THE WAY YOU CONSTRUCTED THE SENTENCE "YOU MUST BE AA, SAY NAH ORDER YOU DY ORDER.
Re: Removed by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:

new account kie! use ur main account.
I bet you are among those who diss women here.
hemustbemosdi
Re: Removed by Jeon(f): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2021
twilightsparkle:
hemustbemosdi
Lolzzz
Re: Removed by Jeon(f): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2021
Legendaryy:
I'm a very reserved guy, If you see me you wouldn't know, my stature is very deceiving.

because you are a sickle cell victim.
Re: Removed by Jeon(f): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2021
Legendaryy:
Hopefully it is, if not I'll have to start approaching ladies physically, because I find that hard to do.

you don't need women in ur life, just take the pill you will be okay.
Re: Removed by Jeon(f): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2021
[s]
Legendaryy:
Thanks boss.
[/s]

searching for the Nigerian girls are useless, have nothing to offer in relationship apart from sex.

why do you wanna stoop so low?

#teamforeign
Re: Removed by em19em9: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Let me mind my own business
Re: Removed by Legendaryy: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:

must be AA kie, nah person say make you be AS.
LOOK AT THE WAY YOU CONSTRUCTED THE SENTENCE "YOU MUST BE AA, SAY NAH ORDER YOU DY ORDER.
Re: Removed by Legendaryy: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

searching for the Nigerian girls are useless, have nothing to offer in relationship apart from sex.

why do you wanna stoop so low?

#teamforeign
Re: Removed by Legendaryy: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:

you don't need women in ur life, just take the pill you will be okay.
Re: Removed by paulos8: 10:49pm On May 05, 2021
Legendaryy:
Hi everyone,

U shouldn't have put the amount u earn...the job u do is okay

I am hardworking.
Yoruba.
Christian.

What I am looking for:
- Good sense of humour.
- You reside in Lagos
- Christian.
- Yoruba

Re: Removed by thatthickgurl(f): 7:23pm On May 06, 2021
Wahala for who no get good stature and also ugly
Re: Removed by Legendaryy: 12:58pm On May 07, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Wahala for who no get good stature and also ugly
I assure you, I am anything but ugly.

Thanks for dropping by though.
Re: Removed by thatthickgurl(f): 11:02pm On May 07, 2021
Legendaryy:
I assure you, I am anything but ugly.

Thanks for dropping by though.

You didn't read to understand
I wasn't referring to you , i meant according to the specs you listed above , there's problem for a girl who doesn't have a good shape and is ugly. She won't be able to apply.

Phewwww
Re: Removed by Jeon(f): 6:26am On May 09, 2021
thatthickgurl:

You didn't read to understand
I wasn't referring to you , i meant according to the specs you listed above , there's problem for a girl who doesn't have a good shape and is ugly. She won't be able to apply.

Phewwww

Wahala no too much?!gringrin

Re: Removed by thatthickgurl(f): 8:12am On May 09, 2021
Jeon:

Wahala no too much?!gringrin

E asphyxiate

(1) (Reply)

Alumni Of Rimi College Kaduna? Let's Meet You / S / Any Girl To Hookup With In Ago-iwoye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.