Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! (922 Views)

BOOST YOUR SALES WITH GOOGLE MAP LISTING / Earn Weekly With Google Chrome And Facebook / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 7:04am On Apr 30, 2021
We just finished a class on Affiliate Marketing, and today, it's making money with Adsense.

Disclaimer: This method is dangerous for your Adsense account!

So, if you're using it, let it be that it's your alternate açcount.

Açtually, you can reach big profits through this method, sometimes it reaches cpc= 5$ for one click

http://www.google.com/adsense to your AdSense account.

Click Ads.

Click Other products.

Under "Search", click Get started with AdSense for search.

When you see the Ads for Search option in your account, you're ready to create your first custom search engine.

After placing the search box on your site. Bring people to search on your site and click on the first ads that appear to them, Try to write words such as insurance or forex ... The compression rate CPC is high in such words.

P.S: I have a community where vital information like this is being shared, if you want to get more then join others below.

So, whether you build online project sites as main gig, you can make money on the side with Adsense.

Click the link below and join others Asap.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CcLIigVsUySCPpnCF00oigWq1xh1ofAasg31PeNDMHk/edit?usp=drivesdk

Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by Valueson: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2021
Great man. Your class on Digital marketing was beneficial. Great content.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Valueson:
Great man. Your class on Digital marketing was beneficial. Great content.

You're welcome. Let's see this year's version 1. smiley
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by kingscare1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
What do you sell?
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
kingscare1:
What do you sell?

Lol. I don't sell nothing sir. I will be walking us through with Affiliate Marketing.

You can read the meaning above. wink
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by NaijaSideHustle: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Okay. I need some insights on landing page. Will Yoh touch that area?
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by Cregon: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
So far, I've only read about affiliate marketing. I don't own a website/blog. Can u include a 'for novice' course in the training?
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Cregon:
So far, I've only read about affiliate marketing. I don't own a website/blog. Can u include a 'for novice' course in the training?

Yes, bro. I will take everyone along.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
NaijaSideHustle:
Okay. I need some insights on landing page. Will Yoh touch that area?

Yes, landing page talk d for the agenda. wink
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Class starts by 8pm. You can join others and get in.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by kingscare1(m): 6:49am On May 01, 2021
IsuaWP:

Lol. I don't sell nothing sir. I will be walking us through with Affiliate Marketing.

You can read the meaning above. wink

You don't sell anything and you are talking about affiliate marketing, so how come you want to teach people to market something through affiliate marketing? Not making sense
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 9:50am On May 01, 2021
kingscare1:

You don't sell anything and you are talking about affiliate marketing, so how come you want to teach people to market something through affiliate marketing? Not making sense

Lol. You can check in the internet what Affiliate Marketing means.

You don't have to create your products sir.

All you need is to give people solutions and get paid using various method.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by NaijaSideHustle: 12:02pm On May 01, 2021
Thanks man. Very insightful. Looking forward to today's class.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by Valueson: 2:06pm On May 01, 2021
Thanks for yesterday's class. You did say something about creating value, would want more info on this.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 4:58pm On May 01, 2021
NaijaSideHustle:
Thanks man. Very insightful. Looking forward to today's class.

You're welcome. We continue by 8pm
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by kingscare1(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2021
IsuaWP:

Lol. You can check in the internet what Affiliate Marketing means.

You don't have to create your products sir.

All you need is to give people solutions and get paid using various method.

You are a joker.
Give people a solution in the form of products or services from other people then you make your money right? That means you are SELLING other people Product and services to earn.

That's why I asked you which product you are selling that makes you money to get a clue on the type of products idea that one could venture into.

You are there confusing your audience saying that you are not selling any product. Bro, selling your product or another person's product to earn is the same selling you are doing.

I can never quote you again. Sorry for your gullible followers.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 6:21pm On May 01, 2021
kingscare1:

You are a joker.
Give people a solution in the form of products or services from other people then you make your money right? That means you are SELLING other people Product and services to earn.

That's why I asked you which product you are selling that makes you money to get a clue on the type of products idea that one could venture into.

You are there confusing your audience saying that you are not selling any product. Bro, selling your product or another person's product to earn is the same selling you are doing.

I can never quote you again. Sorry for your gullible followers.

Sorry for misunderstanding. Yes, there are lots of products/services we will discuss on Sunday.

Products on "Making money online, Relocation, Core internet marketing, Crypto, weight loss, and more."

The commissions are as high as N20,000 per product.

Truth is, if people find valuable products that address their issues then they don't have any hesitation to paying for such, and as an affiliate, getting paid for it.

See you on Sunday Evening by 8pm.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 7:37pm On May 01, 2021
Tonight's class is almost up. Join other and get a live changing moment. Let's hit.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 11:58am On May 02, 2021
Valueson:
Thanks for yesterday's class. You did say something about creating value, would want more info on this.

You're welcome. I did that yesterday. I will continue tonight by 8pm**
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by dwilliams: 11:26pm On May 02, 2021
TOONAMI:
$50 USDT FOR sale
490/$
WhatsApp contact
https:///s/6043f893f305b

desist from doing business with this animal, i sent him some money and he blocked me, mark my words, my life mission is to hunt you i will hunt you down and i will ensure i embarrass you
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by Kaybee7000(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2021
seems this lecture is over!! we that are new and just seeing it,any help ?
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 8:33am On May 03, 2021
Kaybee7000:
seems this lecture is over!! we that are new and just seeing it,any help ?

Welcome. The class is not over. You can read up the previous. It's available for everyone.

I will continue today.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 9:59am On May 03, 2021
I put out the video earning evidence so everyone could see. You can check it out.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by NaijaSideHustle: 4:49pm On May 03, 2021
Thanks man. You're a blessing.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 5:48pm On May 03, 2021
NaijaSideHustle:
Thanks man. You're a blessing.

You're welcome. The class continues today.
Re: How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! by IsuaWP: 8:44am On May 05, 2021
Just updated with another MONEY MAKING guide.

(1) (Reply)

(network) Available For Sales / ... / See How Herdsmen, Cows Fly To Nigeria From Mauritius: Gej’s Ex-aide Mocks Lai Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.