Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

l - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / l (621 Views)

OSUN RERUN: Election Results Update In Ife South And Ife North L.G.A / Election Result Update: Ife North L.G.A / Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

l by Dailymemoirs4: 8:33am On May 02, 2021
sad
Re: l by Observer007(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2021
Saying the obvious.
Re: l by helinues: 8:43am On May 02, 2021
God told you after smoking how many wraps of weed? undecided
Re: l by donbachi(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2021
Nigerians should be preparing.i saw ethnic war and lockdown in my dream.... called "satanic war".
Re: l by chatinent: 8:54am On May 02, 2021
God told you na da, bro.

Lie with compassion, okay?
Re: l by cheruv: 8:59am On May 02, 2021
Oh sovereign Lord... We've heard your word smiley
May your name be praised.. kiss
Re: l by Nobody: 9:03am On May 02, 2021
Mercy oh Lord of host. Mercy!!! Look upon us with compassion and show us mercy...
Re: l by Righteousness2(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2021
Nigerians has been warned prior to the 2015 election about the consequences of a Buhari administration and that he truly never wanted to have Buhari as President but Nigerians failed to heed the warning.
Absolutely on point..

He said that President Buhari willl get to the point he will wish he never ruled and that the hardship in Nigeria will get very severe that Nigerians will want to stone him to death.
[i]I know it will come to this. Even his own people will horribly detest him and deal with him.

The insecurity will get worse and this time it would not just be the masses at risk, that the elites will also feel the impact of it. Some of them willl loose loved ones.
This is the Next Level things are pointing to

Be it as it may! We need to as individuals and citizens Cry to GOD for Mercy. Only the Mercy of GOD will redeem the nation. Apart from this, Nigeria is gone. Let us keep. crying for mercy..
Re: l by juman(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2021
God told me that the country´s problems would end soon.
If we can get capable hand as president in next election.

Buhari is already useless president.
He has failed woefully.

He is more as fulani warlord than president.
Re: l by iornenge81(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2021
When God reveal things, it means the solution is near
Re: l by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:36am On May 02, 2021
helinues:
God told you after smoking how many wraps of weed? undecided

Stay one place and let's now your stand. You are a yoruba boy, you don't want to support your people and get Oduduwa nation which will be the best thing to happen to your people.

Yet you are blindly following Tinubu the brown teeth Chicago drug lord escapee believing that you will get the president in 2023. Who do u this kain thing abeg

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing Of Cows In The South Over Insecurit / Just IN: Buhari Seeks Approval For $6.183b External Loan / Akwa Ibom Officially Joins Biafra Agitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.