Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Deleted - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deleted (2000 Views)

Deleted / Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 12:20am On May 03, 2021
Deleted post.
Re: Deleted by Kingnelson9: 1:10am On May 03, 2021
don't you have friends? male or female...
Re: Deleted by falcon01: 2:06am On May 03, 2021
I get where you are coming from, Without telling my story at a point in my life I was like you, I still got Anxiety and PTSD cause I've been through lot of Life threatening encounters was depressed AF Was completely Lost all I do was memes and games, only difference is now I have responsibilities Gitta lay the Bill's and whatnot. Well I had to get better As i grow older I had to pull my shit together cause of some reasons. What I did was accepted the reality That No body genuinely cares and Sadness is the Only True feeling you'd experience Because majority of people haven't experienced true happiness it's just a temporary feeling.
My advice is do whatever it is you are doing, finish your school, life is boring We know especially in Nigeria It's either that Or Nothing just endure and out up a smile cause sh*t only gets worse That's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Opemiposii(f): 6:34am On May 03, 2021
well.. i can see ya case changing already to possitivity.. all u have to do is to seek for salvation... a soul without christ is prone to depression, frustration e.t.c... once you are saved... u would be happy in christ.. God bless
Re: Deleted by Opemiposii(f): 6:38am On May 03, 2021
Dont ever think of commiting suicide o.. Cos if a person commit suicide dat person would meet her/himself in hell... Your problem is over in jesus name... Itz d devil work...
Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 7:11am On May 03, 2021
falcon01:
I get where you are coming from, Without telling my story at a point in my life I was like you, I still got Anxiety and PTSD cause I've been through lot of Life threatening encounters was depressed AF Was completely Lost all I do was memes and games, only difference is now I have responsibilities Gitta lay the Bill's and whatnot. Well I had to get better As i grow older I had to pull my shit together cause of some reasons. What I did was accepted the reality That No body genuinely cares and Sadness is the Only True feeling you'd experience Because majority of people haven't experienced true happiness it's just a temporary feeling.
My advice is do whatever it is you are doing, finish your school, life is boring We know especially in Nigeria It's either that Or Nothing just endure and out up a smile cause sh*t only gets worse That's the truth.
Thanks. I actually know already that no one cares.
Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 7:11am On May 03, 2021
Kingnelson9:
don't you have friends? male or female...
No I don't.
Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 7:12am On May 03, 2021
Opemiposii:
Dont ever think of commiting suicide o.. Cos if a person commit suicide dat person would meet her/himself in hell... Your problem is over in jesus name... Itz d devil work...
Of course, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Opemiposii(f): 8:14am On May 03, 2021
Bullyslayer:
Of course, thank you.
u wlc.. so hw u doing
Re: Deleted by Kingnelson9: 8:44am On May 03, 2021
Bullyslayer:

No I don't.
try to make friends , hang out with them sometime & stop being indoors all alone, with time all those challenges will disappear.
Re: Deleted by falcon01: 9:41am On May 03, 2021
Bullyslayer:

Now just use that and Move, use the pain turn it to something, Don't pity your self.
Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 11:19am On May 03, 2021
Opemiposii:
u wlc.. so hw u doing
I'm doing better.
Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 11:20am On May 03, 2021
Kingnelson9:
try to make friends , hang out with them sometime & stop being indoors all alone, with time all those challenges will disappear.
Thank you. I pray it does.
Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 11:20am On May 03, 2021
falcon01:
Now just use that and Move, use the pain turn it to something, Don't pity your self.
Yes! Thanks so much.
Re: Deleted by inftj: 8:30pm On May 03, 2021
Like you, I created a new handle to respond to you...

Pls, reach out if you ever want to chat. As someone who just came out on the other side of a 2-year mid-life crisis; I can assure you it helps to talk to some who understand some of where you are at.

The one thing I used to wish for was someone to talk to anonymously to just unburden. I can listen to you and share my own journey and tools i used if it helps.

Sending light and peace your way .....
Re: Deleted by GuyInTheMirror: 2:54am On May 04, 2021
Hi Poster, I want to say I completely understand what you are dealing with.
As a 34 year old single guy in North America living alone , working from home and dealing with isolation, I have gone through the worst form of depression.
But if you are able to pick up something and channel your interest into it, it might help.
For example I decided to learn a new field AI and also invested heavily in music and the progress I am making in these areas has been the only thing holding my sanity together.
You have to get busy, put your energy, time, effort into something that you can patiently watch it grow.
That will bring some satisfaction and sense of fullfillment to you.
I wish you goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2021
inftj:
Like you, I created a new handle to respond to you...

Pls, reach out if you ever want to chat. As someone who just came out on the other side of a 2-year mid-life crisis; I can assure you it helps to talk to some who understand some of where you are at.

The one thing I used to wish for was someone to talk to anonymously to just unburden. I can listen to you and share my own journey and tools i used if it helps.

Sending light and peace your way .....
Hi, good morning. I have sent you a mail already, thank you.
Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 8:21am On May 04, 2021
GuyInTheMirror:
Hi Poster, I want to say I completely understand what you are dealing with.
As a 34 year old single guy in North America living alone , working from home and dealing with isolation, I have gone through the worst form of depression.
But if you are able to pick up something and channel your interest into it, it might help.
For example I decided to learn a new field AI and also invested heavily in music and the progress I am making in these areas has been the only thing holding my sanity together.
You have to get busy, put your energy, time, effort into something that you can patiently watch it grow.
That will bring some satisfaction and sense of fullfillment to you.
I wish you goodluck.
Thanks, I have my writing already but nobody wants to read them. I hope you are doing great.
Re: Deleted by oxypressPlus: 11:14am On May 04, 2021
Look for hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot and breathe in100% oxygen under high atmospheric pressure.

HBOT can solve several mental health issues including depression, anxiety, PTSD and the rest.

Remember mental health problems are not easy to handle.

We at HBOT PROVIDERS are ready to help.
Re: Deleted by inftj: 1:46pm On May 04, 2021
Bullyslayer:

Hi, good morning. I have sent you a mail already, thank you.

Hi,

I have responded. Sorry for the delay.
Re: Deleted by Adamgeneral12: 4:05pm On May 04, 2021
ur mater they make me cry. first let me ask u, are u an Aquarius? why I ask did question be say aqua always have head related issue due to there crazy mind.
know if I tell u story u will go to church or mosque to do thanks giving. this Esther Monday wey we do, I carry insecticide and drank so that I will die and go rest but d chemical did not work instead no poo I just they poo and roaming stomach.
why did u thing I want to kill my self? people will not understand u,if u mistakenly disclose ur problem to dem na mad parson eye dem go they take look u.
don't worry I will one day write about it shebe u even know how to write good English me every thing wey I know na so I just dey forget.
my advice to u b say delete some junk in ur head such as heart braking, bad thought,evil mind,and don't watch or listing to bad news or film, go and buy some funny cartoon and watch then go to psychaitrist.
WO, I go one day write about my life with migraine, I know say who go read go read am who go understand am go understand am. when u go to church Reebok d spirit of depression,madness and so on.bye bye
Re: Deleted by mariahAngel(f): 8:34pm On May 04, 2021
Bullyslayer:

Who told you that no one cares? That is a lie!

If nobody cared, nobody would take time to read through your story (which is pretty long) and then comment.
My dear, God loves and cares so much about you. Believe that.
We care enough to read and try to see if there's any way we can help.
You are not alone.
Is there anything you want me to do for you?
Re: Deleted by mariahAngel(f): 8:37pm On May 04, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
ur mater they make me cry. first let me ask u, are u an Aquarius? why I ask did question be say aqua always have head related issue due to there crazy mind.
know if I tell u story u will go to church or mosque to do thanks giving. this Esther Monday wey we do, I carry insecticide and drank so that I will die and go rest but d chemical did not work instead no poo I just they poo and roaming stomach.
why did u thing I want to kill my self? people will not understand u,if u mistakenly disclose ur problem to dem na mad parson eye dem go they take look u.
don't worry I will one day write about it shebe u even know how to write good English me every thing wey I know na so I just dey forget.
my advice to u b say delete some junk in ur head such as heart braking, bad thought,evil mind,and don't watch or listing to bad news or film, go and buy some funny cartoon and watch then go to psychaitrist.
WO, I go one day write about my life with migraine, I know say who go read go read am who go understand am go understand am. when u go to church Reebok d spirit of depression,madness and so on.bye bye

Everything will be alright.
It is well with your soul.
Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 12:09pm On May 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Who told you that no one cares? That is a lie!

If nobody cared, nobody would take time to read through your story (which is pretty long) and then comment.
My dear, God loves and cares so much about you. Believe that.
We care enough to read and try to see if there's any way we can help.
You are not alone.
Is there anything you want me to do for you?
Hi, I'd just want you to be a friend. Thanks for asking and showing you care.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 12:12pm On May 05, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Nope, I am not an Aquarius. I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. It's going to be okay. Take care of yourself and keep a positive mind.
Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 12:13pm On May 05, 2021
inftj:

Hi,

I have responded. Sorry for the delay.
It's fine! Thanks for your help so far.
Re: Deleted by mariahAngel(f): 3:50pm On May 05, 2021
Bullyslayer:

No problem.

Can I have your WhatsApp number?
Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 6:02pm On May 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

No problem.

Can I have your WhatsApp number?
I will send you a mail.
Re: Deleted by mariahAngel(f): 6:12pm On May 05, 2021
Bullyslayer:

I will send you a mail.

I can't access the mails sent through to this account.
Re: Deleted by Bullyslayer(f): 5:44pm On May 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

I can't access the mails sent through to this account.
Oh, maybe you should send me one. I am not comfortable sharing my phone number here. thanks.
Re: Deleted by Babysho(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2021
Bullyslayer:

Hi! My name is Sam and I'm going through something pretty similar to yours. If you'd like someone to talk to, reply my mail. Xoxo
Re: Deleted by DrObum(m): 3:44am On May 07, 2021
Hi, I believe professional help would be ultimate to improve your mental health.

Depending on where you're based, I could be of help.

If you need more help, please Google SURPIN Nigeria, Asido foundation, they could be invaluable too.

Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tubal Blockage – What Tests Can Be Done To Know If You Have Blocked Tubes / Do Small Boobs Have Less Milk? / Impotence/Weak Erection: Permanent Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.