Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Deleted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deleted (714 Views)

“I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip / Sharon And Philip Frimpong Open Up About How They Met And Other Juicy Stuff / Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by kelvine(m): 1:26am On May 03, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by AllenSpencer: 1:31am On May 03, 2021
Too bad!

May his gentle soul rest in peace.

I have a belief that there is a race track in heaven where crashes never happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by falcon01: 1:38am On May 03, 2021
he died with a smile

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by iammo(m): 4:08am On May 03, 2021
RIP
Re: Deleted by NwaAmaikpe: 5:09am On May 03, 2021
shocked

Wow.

Whoever did that embalment did a good job.
As a stickler for perfection, whenever I go for funerals, I ensure to look at the corpses to see how good the embalming was done and I can tell you that most morticians suck at it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by tillaman(m): 5:15am On May 03, 2021
Rest in power

1 Like

Re: Deleted by BassReeves: 5:58am On May 03, 2021
kelvine:
We lost a Philip Miangogo last week when he crashed his bike behind a truck on the third mainland bridge.

His friend Junky was also caught in the accident.

We heavy hearts he was laid to rest yesterday May 2nd, 2021.

We all miss you brother.

h ttps://youtu.be/7R3SitS23pI

If its a parked stationary broken down truck, then dont they use warning triangles anymore in that part of the world again ni?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by kelvine(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2021
I thought it was how he kept his face at the hour of death, didn't know it can be influenced by morticians.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow.

Whoever did that embalment did a good job.
As a stickler for perfection, whenever I go for funerals, I ensure to look at the corpses to see how good the embalming was done and I can tell you that most morticians suck at it.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Good Person Only Because You Feel Like God Is Watching Everything? / My Opinion About The Bible * / Meet Togolese Pastor Who Always Wears Ladies Heels (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.