Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (1056 Views)

Urgent Assistance Needed Please / A Rooted Phone Needed For Assistance / Assistance Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by laptopsale(m): 2:57pm On May 04, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by showietee: 3:40pm On May 04, 2021
I hope you have seen people to give you a favourable feedback?

May God be with you and us and replenish your loss in millions fold

1 Like

Re: . by laptopsale(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2021
showietee:
I hope you have seen people to give you a favourable feedback?

May God be with you and us and replenish your loss in millions fold
Amen , thanks brotherly.

Yet to get feedback but I am hopeful because I know there are generous people here.
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2021
good morning my people, I got 10k from a kind hearted nairalander this morning.
Mr. Aladeniji thank you for your kindness, I am most grateful.

1 Like

Re: . by laptopsale(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2021
Thanks to those that have taken their time to message me, still expecting a kind hearted person to bail me out .
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2021
Re: . by Alex80s(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2021
Very pathetic! How I wish I could help...

God will bring helpers for you :Amen.
Re: . by Krosslife(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2021
Just an idea or suggestion. You can setup a fundraiser on fundme.com or any other fundraising sites. You can just google search and share it on your social media platforms. You'll be amazed. When people start donating to help you out of your situation. Seems the simplest thing you can do right now. I can also help you to post it on my Linkedin account with over 15,000 connections. But set it up first. That's the first step. Hope this help.
laptopsale:
I don't know if this is the right section to post this, mod please transfer to appropriate section.

I have exhausted all my options hence this post, I have personally helped people from this forum and I know there are still kind hearted people out here.

I was living with my wife and kids at Amuwo and was doing very well , occupying an executive 3 bedroom flat at Amuwo. Those who lives within Amuwo can attest to the cost of rent for an executive 3 bedroom flat within the area.
That was the level God has placed me until my neighbor who relocated to PH informed me of an attractive business than was booming over there
I discussed it with my wife and we agreed to relocate, in 2017 I started selling off my property gradually.
https://www.nairaland.com/3920690/new-dstv-explora2-zapper-4s

https://www.nairaland.com/3920690/new-dstv-explora2-zapper-4s

https://www.nairaland.com/4435248/complete-set-7-seater-sofa

https://www.nairaland.com/4519402/uk-standard-42-inch-plasma

https://www.nairaland.com/4424751/large-turkish-luxury-center-rug

Above links are some of the threads where I posted few of the items.

A moderator uboma was one of the kind people who got items from me at the time, and I delivered as promised .

Few others that were in my house like jaz can also attest to this.

In 2019 we moved to PH and met with my former neighbor, got a place and settled. And afterwards started releasing money to him as we moved from vessel to vessel, we got few biz initially and made few profits untill stories started coming and he kept demanding for money one payment or the other to secure products in large quantity.

It continued until I realized I was been swindled, in my desperation to get my money back I ended up spending more without results.

In 2020 I and my wife decided to move back to Lagos to start afresh, luckily my inlaw was moving out from his room and parlour in a face-me-I-face-you block, we moved in and paid 6 months hoping things we pick up within the period so we can get a better apartment as my wife and children complains daily of the place especially the toilets and bathrooms as they're used to personal bathrooms/toilets.

The six months rent expired in January 2021, so I kept 75k for full year rent so we can have ample time to gather enough money to move to a better place in the months ahead, unfortunately the caretaker didn't come throughout January and February. By the time he came in the middle of March I have spent out of the money hoping to replace it before he comes but things didn't work out as planned.
My wife was able to talk to the caretaker and he promised to give us till last week Thursday but it was too sudden for me to raise 60k to add to the 15k at hand, especially with feeding for family of 5.
he came last Thursday and put up a show, vibrating and cursing while my wife begged him for more time. I was inside the house while the episode lasted, being a shy person I try as much as possible to avoid embarrassment.
The man promised to come this Thursday and want the money ready before 8am in the morning.

I am not posting my account details here to solicit for donations, all I want is a loan of 60k to be paid back on the 17thvof May with 5k interest.

Whoever is kind enough to help me will come to where we are, or send someone down, meet with my wife and kids to be sure I am not scamming him of his hard earned money.

Then we have a written agreement duly signed with agreed date for payment clearly stated.

Thank you all as I expect a feedback from a kind hearted person out here.

NOTE : my DM is not working, so I can be reached on bpatrickokoi@gmail.com
Re: . by stpat1(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2021
Better you post your account details for those that want to send something.

Not everyone has the time to go through the stress of sending email before getting your details.

My 2 cents
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2021
Krosslife:
Just an idea or suggestion. You can setup a fundraiser on fundme.com or any other fundraising sites. You can just google search and share it on your social media platforms. You'll be amazed. When people start donating to help you out of your situation. Seems the simplest thing you can do right now. I can also help you to post it on my Linkedin account with over 15,000 connections. But set it up first. That's the first step. Hope this help.
Thanks Sir, I will try that.

1 Like

Re: . by laptopsale(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2021
Alex80s:
Very pathetic! How I wish I could help...

God will bring helpers for you :Amen.
Amen
Thanks Sir.
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2021
Re: . by chukwuibuipob: 11:25pm On May 09, 2021
sad shocked sad sad post Ur account number here.Let see what God will do.May we not suffer) see EVIL..Our 1,2,5k contribution will do the needful.E go beta
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 7:09am On May 10, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad shocked sad sad post Ur account number here.Let see what God will do.May we not suffer) see EVIL..Our 1,2,5k contribution will do the needful.E go beta
Done Sir, thanks
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2021
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2021
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2021
Still hoping for that good Samaritan
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2021
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2021
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2021
Good morning all
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2021
I am only asking for loan my people, and I am willing to sign any agreement for the repayments.
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2021
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
Re: . by laptopsale(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 128gb SOLD / Brand New Size 44(M12) Lamb Suede Shoes Sale / Hisense Split AC For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.