Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Experienced Full Stack Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Experienced Full Stack Developer Needed (301 Views)

Hire An Experienced Full Stack Developer For Your Projects! / Hire An Experienced Full Stack Developer / Full Stack Developer Needed !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Full Stack Developer Needed by estatemix: 3:10pm On May 04, 2021
An Experienced Full Stack Developer is needed to join our team of IT professionals.

The Role Holder will have the following proficiencies:
PHP and Microsoft Dot Net Frameworks
Web Services (RESTful API, SOAP), JSON Web Token, Bearer token authentication
Google and AWS cloud skills
Docker
Windows Server Administration
Source Control and Versioning
MySQL and MSSQL
Front End Development and Payment gateway implementation

Education/Certifications
B.Sc. Computer Science/Related Courses
3 Years hands-on experience

Mail CV to estatemix@gmail,com on or before May 17, 2021 with role applied as caption of the mail and link to previous jobs done or github.
Re: Experienced Full Stack Developer Needed by Tobiteofficial(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2022
estatemix:
An Experienced Full Stack Developer is needed to join our team of IT professionals.

The Role Holder will have the following proficiencies:
PHP and Microsoft Dot Net Frameworks
Web Services (RESTful API, SOAP), JSON Web Token, Bearer token authentication
Google and AWS cloud skills
Docker
Windows Server Administration
Source Control and Versioning
MySQL and MSSQL
Front End Development and Payment gateway implementation

Education/Certifications
B.Sc. Computer Science/Related Courses
3 Years hands-on experience

Mail CV to estatemix@gmail,com on or before May 17, 2021 with role applied as caption of the mail and link to previous jobs done or github.

please I want to learn website and app development, and I'm a poor boy. Please help me

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Tell Me About Pci Levels? / Help / This Will Be Good For Your Website Or Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.