Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads (335 Views)

Who's Your Crush On NL? / Redpillers, I Will Be Opening A New NL Account Soon! / Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 04, 2021
Hi Nairalanders, i'm JAMES....the real owner of this account. I'm not the one posting the redpilling stuff and all...thats gidi....GIDEON in full.

Well i don't blame him...he's been through a lot lately...especially the fact that his mom is totally the opposite of what one should call a mother.

He's experiencing helly trauma from his own home so i believe all the hate on women is expected.....and to be really realistic tho, some women out there really don't deserve to carry children.

I will post a nairaland thread link on where i explained more on this.

Thanks... smiley
Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by Jeon(f): 9:56pm On May 04, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Hi Nairalanders, i'm JAMES....the real owner of this account. I'm not the one posting the redpilling stuff and all...thats gidi....GIDEON in full.

Well i don't blame him...he's been through a lot lately...especially the fact that his mom is totally the opposite of what one should call a mother.

He's experiencing helly trauma from his own home so i believe all the hate on women is expected.....and to be really realistic tho, some women out there really don't deserve to carry children.

Thanks... smiley

still no one cares.

GOOD NIGHT

1 Share

Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 04, 2021
www.nairaland.com/6381967 That is the post link....i explained better there....thanks
Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:03pm On May 04, 2021
You be MuMu Man
Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 04, 2021
Jeon:

still no one cares.

GOOD NIGHT
Oh so you are the type of people he always talk about?....people who just want to say something under someone's post....without really have something legit to pour out......
Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by Jeon(f): 10:08pm On May 04, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Oh so you are the type of people he always talk about?....people who just want to say something under someone's post....without really have something legit to pour out......

I said GOOD NIGHT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 04, 2021
Jeon:

I said GOOD NIGHT
Lolssssssss he also talked about good memers too grin
Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by Jeon(f): 10:11pm On May 04, 2021
HOW OLD ARE YOU FIRST?

IF YOU ARE OVER 25 MY GUY YOU NEED TO RISE UP, BECAUSE SMALL TIME NOW YOU DON DY 50.
Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by Jeon(f): 10:13pm On May 04, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Lolssssssss he also talked about good memers too grin

keep quoting

GOOD NIGHT.

1 Share

Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 04, 2021
Seun Rocktation Farano pls can you take this account down?...For my safety...Thanks
Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by Rocktation(f): 10:58pm On May 04, 2021
Schizophrenia.
Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by meobizy(f): 11:53pm On May 04, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

Thanks... smiley
What of Matthew, Raul and Paul? You don sack them, last last? Ricky was my favourite. I guess he willingly resigned.
Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by Nobody: 7:55am On May 05, 2021
meobizy:

What of Matthew, Raul and Paul? You don sack them, last last? Ricky was my favourite. I guess he willingly resigned.
You guys really wouldn't believe him right? grin grin I'm now like his dark side.
Re: I'm The Real Owner Of This NL Acct.i'm NOT The One Making The Mysogynist Threads by meobizy(f): 10:53am On May 05, 2021
Good riddance. He’ll sign up with another account and start the cycle again. Jobless child.

(1) (Reply)

Any Available Girl Around IMO State / . / Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship/marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.