Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,674,079 members, 6,289,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 May 2021 at 03:50 AM

Which African Country Has Good Banking Services I Can Use For This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which African Country Has Good Banking Services I Can Use For This? (55 Views)

How To Avoid Queue In Bank Premises With Internet Based Banking Services / Lastest Android Pos For Agency Banking Services / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which African Country Has Good Banking Services I Can Use For This? by Oriental4: 2:13am On May 05
Hello guys, as a preamble: I have a blog I'm trying to monetize but the company isn't accepting residents in Nigeria. The other options are not too good so I plan to move to a nearby African country to continue the monetization.

My plan is to stay for a week or two to accomplish these: open a dollar denominated bank account and sign up using IP address from the country with the hope that the country isn't barred like Nigeria.

Unfortunately, I've checked the possibility of opening such bank account in a few countries but it seems I'll need a work permit in some of them to accomplish that. My considerations have been Ghana and Cameroon (Anglophone) but I shelved the latter due to the crisis there.

So, what has been your experience with banking with African countries?
Which country (English speaking) can I easily open a dollar or euro denominated account that I can easily access from Nigeria.
I don't even mind relocating to the country if I find it appealing.

Summary:
I need a peaceful English-speaking African country where I can sign up and monetize a blog and also open a bank account to receive payments from a prospective partner that blocks Nigerian IP addresses. If you're in such a country, please let me know what I need to accomplish these in 2-3 weeks.

Please I need your input. Thanks.

Mods please move to front page.
Re: Which African Country Has Good Banking Services I Can Use For This? by Oriental4: 6:37pm On May 05
Let me bump this.

(1) (Reply)

Get A POS Machine Now / Facebook Ads Still Works / Buying Tron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.