Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? (736 Views)

Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge / The Dangers Of Fast Charge / Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by Sunkyphil(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2021
I have browsed and searched but i dont seems to see any difference between the two,some argued that quick charge is 'faster' than fast charge.sometimes when i plug my phone to charge i see quick charge or fast charge.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 05, 2021
Sunkyphil:
I have browsed and searched but i dont seems to see any difference between the two,some argued that quick charge is 'faster' than fast charge.sometimes when i plug my phone to charge i see quick charge or fast charge.
synonymous
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by Rareoil(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2021
Sunkyphil:

they mean the same thing Qualcomm calls theirs quick charge. pppo call theirs vooc charge Samsung call theirs fast charge

they are all the same thing.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2021
Rareoil:

they mean the same thing Qualcomm calls theirs quick charge. pppo call theirs vooc charge Samsung call theirs fast charge

they are all the same thing.
i thought as much but my phone brings out the two,at times i c fast charging and other times i c quick charging
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by THUNDAR(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2021
Sunkyphil:

They are all the Same, just synonyms of each other!

But come to think of it, how can quick be faster than fast? In his own compound? If you say quick is quicker than fast I would have agreed

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by Phayteprecious1(f): 10:44pm On May 05, 2021
Sunkyphil:
i thought as much but my phone brings out the two,at times i c fast charging and other times i c quick charging
If you use one side,it will say quick charge, when you turn the cord to the other side, it will say fast charge
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by saratackit: 12:16am On May 06, 2021
Am only familiar with the fast charging function but english meaning Fast and quick charge
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by Sunkyphil(m): 4:33am On May 06, 2021
Phayteprecious1:

If you use one side,it will say quick charge, when you turn the cord to the other side, it will say fast charge
iooh ok
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by Freelancerx: 2:17pm On May 06, 2021
It is the same thing. Fast charge technology makes the phone charge quickly.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by Youngpo413: 3:09pm On May 06, 2021
Phayteprecious1:

USB type C
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by Phayteprecious1(f): 3:45pm On May 06, 2021
Youngpo413:
USB type C
yeah..... true
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by ryfoz(m): 7:16am On May 07, 2021
Sunkyphil:

atheistandproud will do the justice
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by Owopariola: 8:30am On May 07, 2021
THUNDAR:

They are all the Same, just synonyms of each other!

But come to think of it, how can quick be faster than fast? In his own compound? If you say quick is quicker than fast I would have agreed

Ninu aye. cheesy
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by Sunkyphil(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2021
ryfoz:

atheistandproud will do the justice
okay
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Quick And Fast Charge? by atheistandproud(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2021
Fast Charge refers to the technology of charging a phone faster than the conventional 5V/2A (10W).

Quick Charge is a proprietary fast charge technology owned by Qualcomm and used only by Snapdragon SoCs.

When your phone charges faster than 10W, it would display Fast Charge or Charging fast or Quick Charge, depending on the type of phone you're using.

(1) (Reply)

Direct UK Samsung S9 64gb Available At A Giveaway Price / Iphone 7 Plus Users: I Need Your Opinion / Icloud Locked Iphone 11 Pro Max Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.