Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) (21881 Views)

Three Things I Love About Nairaland / Husband Of Popular Twitter Feminist (lekan Akinjide) Accused Of Rape / Read The Top 10 Things A Nigerian Man Should Never Tell His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by MrColdsweat: 11:32am On May 06, 2021
SweetCunt97:
I'm a traditional lady, I expect my man to care for me even know i gat my own money. He's the head cos i know my roles and responsibilities while he should know his.

Just say you are looking for a slave.
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by MrColdsweat: 11:38am On May 06, 2021
Men must let women go so that they(men) can live and enjoy their lives.
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by jclassiq(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2021
Toks2008:

I will not argue this with you any further.

The Internet is your friend.. Use it.

BTW are you sure you read the write up properly?

Please read again and this time slowly...

Oga stop arguing. He is correct in his submission pls. Haba
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by Toks2008(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2021
jclassiq:

Oga stop arguing. He is correct in his submission pls. Haba

I think the problem with you, him and many others who hold same position is that you all are very dogmatic.

I'm very objective and before I create any thread I make my research.

If you guys want to clout do so reasonably.

If you guys calm down to comprehend my write up you will see my message but people like you and him just love to pick baseless faults from innocuous situations.

Go back to read my definition and see if it is different from the attached.

Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:27pm On May 06, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Just say you are looking for a slave.
Naaaaa i dont need a slave. Slave for what naw?
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:31pm On May 06, 2021
dragunov:

So what happens to your own money o.
Use it to support him as well, not every lil thing i go collect from hubby naw its also my home my family and my responsibility.
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by MrColdsweat: 1:42pm On May 06, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Naaaaa i dont need a slave. Slave for what naw?
What are your responsibilities? Compare it to his responsibilities.

Anybody with so many responsibilities is a slave.
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:46pm On May 06, 2021
MrColdsweat:

What are your responsibilities? Compare it to his responsibilities.

Anybody with so many responsibilities is a slave.
Lolz. Guy he's not fvcking complaining. What d fvck do u men do? Only to go out and work and drop money, finish! Still you'll complain about it like an idiot. Go take care of a baby for one week, i bet you, na u go happy to just dey drop money. Mtcheeew.
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by Boomboost(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2021
pocohantas:
1. We are not all christians.

2. Feminism doesn’t mean the woman must work. Respect all women and their choices. If she is a housewife, that is fine, provided her and her husband are in agreement.

3. There are things that would always be considered male and female.

You haven’t stopped traveling to America to prove you are equal to the whites. Sorry to say, you and your kind are not making any sense.

What's inside your head? undecided
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by MrColdsweat: 2:17pm On May 06, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Lolz. Guy he's not fvcking complaining. What d fvck do u men do? Only to go out and work and drop money, finish! Still you'll complain about it like an idiot. Go take care of a baby for one week, i bet you, na u go happy to just dey drop money. Mtcheeew.
if a man's work is too easy, why are millions of women praying to God to give them husbands?
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by Boomboost(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2021
Toks2008:

I think the problem with you, him and many others who hold same position is that you all are very dogmatic.

I'm very objective and before I create any thread I make my research.

If you guys want to clout do so reasonably.

If you guys calm down to comprehend my write up you will see my message but people like you and him just love to pick baseless faults from innocuous situations.

Go back to read my definition and see if it is different from the attached.

Bro, you de watch 2019, 2020, 2021 Hollywood movies?
How the women de treat the men?
How manly are the men projected?
Do you notice the equality or dominance?

The movies of nowadays are meant for social conditioning, to make people behave a certain way. Men becoming dumb gay things and women smarter and domineering. You are seeing it wrong.
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:22pm On May 06, 2021
MrColdsweat:
if a man's work is too easy, why are millions of women praying to God to give them husbands?
Pls dont work or contribute o, infact dont marry sef. No b by force. U men should free me.
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by GeneralPula: 8:48pm On May 06, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Feminism is needed in those arab countries

Arab countries do treat their arab woman with fairness oo..

They only mess with Africa and some Asian women.
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 06, 2021
jaxxy:

U are completely wrong and simply displaying ur misogynist mindset. NOI put 2 women and 2 men on the board and u already feel threatened. Why are u threaten by the equally no? because it is the 1st time ever? Well that is not feminisms at all atleast like what u are desperately trying to decribe. Feminism would have been the case if she put only women on that board. Then u can say men are under a threat.

In a corporate world or a general world ladies have been relegated to the back and what sensible feminists are trying to do is bring these women to a similar active role. Bt men feel theathen by the slightest things probably because of the extreme feminists. If I may use that description.

Go to Sweden then!! Where the government is nicknamed and labelled a "Feminist government" and nobody seems to raise eyebrows on such emasculation of the male populace, is a country where everything is so gynocentric that u av a minister for women affairs and equality whereas u don't av any ministry looking out for the male folks, Sweden is a rubbish country even if I'm given passport and visa to visit Stockholm I would never, even if I'm to win a Nobel prize one day, I would never accept such from Swedish govt, they need to fix the marginalization of the male populace cos they are endangered species in Europe! Especially Sweden! Such a useless country I'm not a misogynist, I have a mother, sisters and friends who are all female, I go around and see women in the market struggling to make ends meet for their children sometimes their husbands are late, so I don't hate women, wat I dislike is bringing women supremacy in the guise feminism, is a no no for any rational living thing, there has to be equity for all genders and all gender deserves dignity in labour, no gender should be given free pass just to achieve women inclusiveness in politics or government, businesses and CEO positions, they re to lift the weight of log woods and be ready to chop woods with axe, use hammers, and do things that were otherwise for muscles built that's equality!
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by EndRape2(f): 3:08pm On May 08, 2021
Yes .

quote author=Toks2008 post=101426593]

Can i ask you one question?

Does the ideology of feminism embrace submissiveness of a woman to a man?

Just give me a yes or No answer then go back and read my write up again and this time objectively and not with unneeded emotion which is very typical of the women folk.

[/quote]
Re: Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) by Grateful02(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2021
Op your 1st point makes me feel you're studying/studied Philosophy. Omo don't be baise nor argue blindly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively? / Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) / Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.