Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Changes In Urination Pattern. Please Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Changes In Urination Pattern. Please Help!!! (262 Views)

Can Prostatitis Cause Difficulty In Urination? / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Pain In Urination - Know The Reasons Behind It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changes In Urination Pattern. Please Help!!! by Jinjinkoku: 6:05am On May 08, 2021
Good morning nairalanders.

Please help a brother. I am in a very confusing state now and about loosing my mind. I'm a man in my early thirties.

I have been observing recently that the pattern of my urine passage is changing especially in the last 10 weeks. I had an unprotected sex with a girl in town February ending. It was a very complicated situation but I take complete responsibility for my failure to discipline myself.

The passage pressure is lower than it used to be.

More recently I observed that there is a little lag when I'm about to pee compared to the urge I have to pee

Also, once in a while I feel this irritation inside my penis.

Please what could be the possible cause of these? It's becoming worrying now.
Please help me. Mod please help me push this for a wider view.
Re: Changes In Urination Pattern. Please Help!!! by Elonmuskfan: 6:09am On May 08, 2021
Jinjinkoku:
Good morning nairalanders.

Please help a brother. I am in a very confusing state now and about loosing my mind. I'm a man in my early thirties.

I have been observing recently that the pattern of my urine passage is changing especially in the last 10 weeks. I had an unprotected sex with a girl in town February ending. It was a very complicated situation but I take complete responsibility for my failure to discipline myself.

The passage pressure is lower than it used to be.

More recently I observed that there is a little lag when I'm about to pee compared to the urge I have to pee

Also, once in a while I feel this irritation inside my penis.

Please what could be the possible cause of these? It's becoming worrying now.
Please help me. Mod please help me push this for a wider view.
Go to a government owned teaching hospital in your state, they’ll send you for tests. It is cheaper there. Doctors here can only have guesses but will need you to run tests for them to be sure. Sadly no way for you to do tests online.

Don’t even know why you people bring your ailments online, you can only get half baked diagnosis here.

2 Likes

Re: Changes In Urination Pattern. Please Help!!! by Duru9(m): 6:13am On May 08, 2021
Go to hospital

2 Likes

Re: Changes In Urination Pattern. Please Help!!! by doggedfighter(f): 6:17am On May 08, 2021
May be an STD or maybe your mind playing games with you after an unprotected sex.

However have it checked out in the hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Changes In Urination Pattern. Please Help!!! by uzohcars(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2021
It might be staff, kindly run infection test... No fear na small thing. Never have unprotected sex next time. It's very dangerous.
Re: Changes In Urination Pattern. Please Help!!! by Romanoff(f): 6:36am On May 08, 2021
Another victim of unprotected sex.

Make Una continue o.
Re: Changes In Urination Pattern. Please Help!!! by Robnectar(m): 6:54am On May 08, 2021
Romanoff:
Another victim of unprotected sex.
Make Una continue o.

but u also like it raw nah grin
Re: Changes In Urination Pattern. Please Help!!! by Romanoff(f): 8:25am On May 08, 2021
Robnectar:

but u also like it raw nah grin

That is why you should marry and face your spouse.

No STD or shameful posts on social media.
Re: Changes In Urination Pattern. Please Help!!! by Robnectar(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2021
Romanoff:

That is why you should marry and face your spouse.
No STD or shameful posts on social media.

lol,.. that's true

(1) (Reply)

Be Thankful If You Visit A Nigerian Hospital For Diagnosis & You Live / Vaginal Tear During Child Birth; Learn How Over 200 Women Avoided Vaginal Tear / Four Dangers Of Prostatitis That Half Of Men Will Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.