Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) (43925 Views)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by ygowon: 12:59pm On May 09, 2021
Newton85:
Shut the Bleep, ill-bred IPOB dunderhead. It's a fact that there are Igbo people who bear the name Ogbaji. You can't know the meaning of every Igbo name, low IQ IPOB slowpoke.
Your mouth dey smell abeg. Why won't I know the meaning of every Igbo name? You think say I be u wey no understand his real language because you were picked from the road after your mama throw way u for bush?
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 1:13pm On May 09, 2021
Islie:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/08/22-akwa-ibom-teenage-girls-rescued-from-ogun-brothel/

and the moronic police think it is appropriate to show those girls faces.........is it not creating rooms for stigmatizarion?
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by temitope27(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2021
olamide0147:

Yes definitely at my backyard even though the gate is wide only few people will be qualified to walk through the gate and definitely people you see as armed robbers, prostitutes even some murderers will surely go in and so many called pastor's and imams will definitely ride on � horses to hell
how are you sure about that
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by 24brains(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2021
Islie:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/08/22-akwa-ibom-teenage-girls-rescued-from-ogun-brothel/
no wonder akwa ibom babes Sabi nack well well. These ones have been subject to training at such early age. Train up a child in the Way he should go, when he's old, he will not depart from it
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by Bashir75: 1:39pm On May 09, 2021
Islie:

I know this for a fact. These Calabar girls and Ipobian Oloshos spoilt our region with prostitution. Every brothels in SW/Lagos should be closed down and repatriated the witches to their region. They have compromised our Yoruba girls with ashawo spirit and ruined our communities with this satanic acts.
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by Cooky007(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2021
Criminality perpetrated by the women is far worst than the men. True or false?
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by neyohh: 1:49pm On May 09, 2021
akeentech:
Na influx of SS/SE to SW corrupt my people, Yoruba no dey currupt before.

This is the root d cultural problems.

The influx of these people out of their states is polluting the culture.

Wherever they go, prostitution, gay's, strippers,criminals increase.

It's their culture.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by Newton85: 1:57pm On May 09, 2021
ygowon:
Your mouth dey smell abeg. Why won't I know the meaning of every Igbo name? You think say I be u wey no understand his real language because you were picked from the road after your mama throw way u for bush?
Your asininity and mental instability is your own problem, IPOB swine. There are Igbos who bear Ogbaji, go take it up with them if you don't like the fact that they bear Ogbaji. No scram, sub-slowpoke!
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by ygowon: 2:01pm On May 09, 2021
Newton85:
Your asininity and mental instability is your own problem, IPOB swine. There are Igbos who bear Ogbaji, go take it up with them if you don't like the fact that they bear Ogbaji. No scram, sub-slowpoke!
Lies from the pit of hell. What you are not sure of, don't open your stinking mouth to talk
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2021
GOFRONT:
From A'ibom to Ogun brothel......The future is truely female
Bad business.
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by Abeos(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2021
Nawa
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by Odiriance4all(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2021
temitope27:
There is no akwa ibomite u will see in akure that is not once a labourer or present labourer, I don't know where their oil money is kept

You know why? Those calabar people are very stingy they don't help each other
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 2:53pm On May 09, 2021
olamide0147:

Lmao I have never ever try to be holy so the question isn't for me, it obvious a question you should always ask yourself

Are you feeling guilty already,who spoke about being holy?
You are judging others and now you are bringing in something else...
You told that guy to change his ways but here here here you are...
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by temitope27(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2021
Odiriance4all:

You know why? Those calabar people are very stingy they don't help each other
really? Am hearing this for the first time
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2021
Akwa ibom Girls are 90% short and like doing menial jobs like house girl, steward, cook, olosho

Why?! Government need to empower the youths over there
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by kingbobby: 5:18pm On May 09, 2021
olamide0147:

U better weep for yourself, I won't be surprised if these girls made it to heaven and you didn't, you better change your dark ways
It seems u have itching ears to the word of God
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by PoloG: 6:21pm On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
They are all so unattractive. sad

Look at their masculine bodies and posture. sad
no be so akwa ibom girls dey be ? undecided
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:38pm On May 09, 2021
PoloG:

You must be drunk. How many of them have you encountered? undecided
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by PoloG: 6:57pm On May 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You must be drunk. How many of them have you encountered? undecided
over 500
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by decimalpointer: 7:29pm On May 09, 2021
why must they show their faces?? cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by backbone503(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2021
PoloG:

I for tell you one or two. But as I perceive you, sense far from you.
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by maisams01(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2021
olamide0147:

You called yourself believer?
You must be a fool for calling yourself a believer what do you believe in?
You can't stand trial of God and you calling yourself believer and yes the prophets are not hypocrites and they never condemned or judge anyone because they see beyond what you dumb fools read in books and thinking. You are special, hey come for me you can even label me antichrist or whatever it because you are fool you can't see beyond this
hey am sorry, I overestimated your intelligence
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:10pm On May 09, 2021
PoloG:
over 500

You are not serious.
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by olamide0147: 12:35am On May 10, 2021
mabea:
Permit me to say you have a very light brain. Someone condemned the evil done to these young girls but your brain was busy telling you a different story.
What evil done to them Mr lighter, did those girls said they were forced ode
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by Uchasa(m): 1:45am On May 10, 2021
Newton85:
Dude, Ogbaji is also an Igbo name. Except you're telling me that all the Igbo people bearing Ogbaji are just Igbonized Idoma people.

So you're trying to tell me you know more than me whose mum is Idoma and who grew up in Benue State? Ogbaji is purely an Idoma name, any Igbo answering that name needs to explain his/her ancestry.
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by Newton85: 4:51am On May 10, 2021
Uchasa:

So you're trying to tell me you know more than me whose mum is Idoma and who grew up in Benue State? Ogbaji is purely an Idoma name, any Igbo answering that name needs to explain his/her ancestry.
Well, that's a problem between you and the Igbos who bear Ogbaji. Go take it up with the Igbos who bear Ogbaji.
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by AregbeFufu: 7:13am On May 10, 2021
Newton85:
Well, that's a problem between you and the Igbos who bear Ogbaji. Go take it up with the Igbos who bear Ogbaji.
Funny thing is that you've never seen an igbo man bearing ogbaji. But will that shut your deceitful,lie peddling ewedu mouth? Probably not.
Show me one igbo person that bears that.
Re: 22 Teenage Girls From Akwa Ibom Rescued From Ogun Brothel (Photo) by Newton85: 7:23am On May 10, 2021
AregbeFufu:

Funny thing is that you've never seen an igbo man bearing ogbaji. But will that shut your deceitful,lie peddling ewedu mouth? Probably not.
Show me one igbo person that bears that.
Shut up, degenerate, abacha-eating IPOB scoundrel! There are plenty Igbos from Enugu bearing Ogbaji.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers / 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.