Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .... (2092 Views)

An Ugly Experience With A HR Officer In Abuja / N-power Volunteers Can Now Apply For Loan / Vacancy! A Multinational Danish Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by DashDolls(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2021
Re: .... by doggedfighter(f): 10:40pm On May 10, 2021
I hope you people are not looking for whom to kill. undecided

2 Likes

Re: .... by DashDolls(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2021
doggedfighter:
I hope you people are not looking for whom to kill. undecided

I reject it in Jesus name Amen
Please mind what you say.
I just trying to help people looking for jobs biko.
Re: .... by WoundedLamb: 11:06pm On May 10, 2021
@gmail.com?

Lol... I wouldn't even forward this to my enemy. No offense intended but given the situation of things over there, invitations from anonymous and unverifiable email accounts are red flags. Especially when it says "oxfordprovidencephoenix@gmail.com" and the Oxford Global Resource we know is in Providence, Rhode Island, USA.

2 Likes

Re: .... by doggedfighter(f): 11:16pm On May 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:
@gmail.com?

Lol... I wouldn't even forward this to my enemy. No offense intended but given the situation of things over there, invitations from anonymous and unverifiable email accounts are red flags. Especially when it says "oxfordprovidencephoenix@gmail.com" and the Oxford Global Resource we know is in Providence, Rhode Island, USA.

I have told her my mind. grin grin
Re: .... by lereinter(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2021
This Oxford coy I like them

They have so many names

Oxford dis, Oxford that

1 Like

Re: .... by captainking(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2021
lereinter:

They have so many names

Oxford dis, Oxford that
I see what you did there..
The company recruits basically everyday

2 Likes

Re: .... by DashDolls(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:
@gmail.com?

Check the Edited. And kindly work more on your research skills sir. It will do you a whole lot of good.
Re: .... by DashDolls(m): 10:14am On May 11, 2021
doggedfighter:

I have told her my mind. grin grin

Check the Edited Fighter. And it's a him not a her Sir.
Re: .... by DashDolls(m): 10:15am On May 11, 2021
lereinter:

They have so many names

Oxford dis, Oxford that

Have you ever heard of a Company expanding thereby having SUBSIDIARIES
Well I guess not. Please spend more time reading than talking. It will save you from shame.
Re: .... by Greatzeus(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2021
DashDolls:

Well I guess not. Please spend more time reading than talking. It will save you from shame.
You are trying to hard to convince people to apply, another red flag. Is it by force,can you swear with your life that you don't have siblings or distant relatives that are unemployed? Recruit them now undecided
I'm not saying your company doesn't exist or you ain't looking for people,but no valuable company comes online begging for people to apply in a country where unemployment is rampant.
Re: .... by Fabinho: 12:00pm On May 11, 2021
Ani ashiere ni awon Oxford yii see. Anywhere you see Oxford on nairaland run oooooo
Re: .... by lereinter(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2021
DashDolls:

Okay sir
Re: .... by DashDolls(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2021
Greatzeus:

You are trying to hard to convince people to apply, another red flag. Is it by force,can you swear with your life that you don't have siblings or distant relatives that are unemployed? Recruit them now undecided
I'm not saying your company doesn't exist or you ain't looking for people,but no valuable company comes online begging for people to apply in a country where unemployment is rampant.

Point of correction. The company did not come online begging anyone.

I was the one who made the terrible mistake of my life which I have regretted and which you have highlighted coming online to help people for something that should have been discreet.
Noted.
Re: .... by WoundedLamb: 1:58pm On May 11, 2021
DashDolls:

Check the Edited. And kindly work more on your research skills sir. It will do you a whole lot of good.

Lmao... please, stop wasting people's time.

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira / Short Service Combatant Form? / Urgent Deltafrik Engineering Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.