|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,693,887 members, 6,348,697 topics. Date: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 12:18 AM
|Website Administrator/developer by Tochukwu038: 10:27am On May 11|
We are a digital marketing company based in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria that set the standard in the digital marketing industry in Africa as a whole. We are the institute that certifies people with global standard skill in digital marketing with globally recognized certifications. We take the guesswork out of digital marketing to help make rapid career and business growth available to EVERYONE.
Our single ultimate goal is to help and empower 10,000 people in the next 5 years to start, grow and scale wildly profitable business and career using digital marketing. It's an important mission, and it is one we are committed to because we sincerely believe it can change the world. This is a big deal for us because what we do does not just impact the people we help but the people that work for them, their family and even their customers. Most importantly what we do creates jobs.
We are looking to engage an experienced web administrator to join our team, the selected applicant will be responsible for Managing website design, deployment, development and maintenance activities. Perform testing and quality assurance of websites and web applications
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
1. We are looking to engage a seasoned expert in Web Administration, such individual will be responsible for maintaining the organization’s website.
2. He/she will find, create and install tools to create web content and check consistency.
3. Take editorial responsibility for the content, quality and style of the site and provide first layer support for the users.
4. Ultimately, the selected applicant will be responsible for all the following:
5. Ensuring that the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately
6. Designing the website, generate and revise web pages
7. Updates new web pages in a timely manner
8. Ensures that links are operational and web pages errors are quickly resolved
9. Respond to chats and comments on the website
10. Generate, examine and monitor site traffic
11. Oversee the website construction, maintenance, content management and placement.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other related technical field e.g. relevant engineering field.
* MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) or MCP with requisite web design application qualification and experience.
* A minimum of 3-4 year’s hands on working web development experience is required.
* Hands-on experience in graphic works and building landing pages.
* Good working knowledge of CMS application Drupal, Word Press, Joomla, Express Engine
* A thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should apply using the link below:
Application closes by 21st May, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41