Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Transferred - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Transferred (605 Views)

Nkem Okeke Who Transferred From Anatomy To Pharmacy To Medicine Graduates / UNIBEN Lecturer Rape Allegation Case Transferred To Police / Your EX Mistakenly Transferred 200k To Your Account, Would You Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transferred by prahcetomi(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2021
Transferred

1 Like

Re: Transferred by jacquelintorres: 11:53pm On May 23, 2021
Yeah, learning the language is not so hard as it seems at the first view. I tried Duolingo when I started to learn Spanish and at the beginning, it was rather effective. Then I noticed that I am learning words, different phrases, complete all tasks, but it doesn't help me to speak this language and to use it in a real conversation. It is just a nice app to learn the base. Then I have found a tutor on the platform by the link, maybe it will be useful for someone. and I should say that the progress was not long is coming. Another kind of practice was a solution and the most effective way of education for me in this situation
Re: Transferred by billpete89: 12:07am On May 24, 2021
SICHER GERMAN LANGUAGE ACADEMY OWERRI

Sicher provides easy and practical German Courses for beginner's intermediates and advance learners.

Courses and Services.

✓ German Language Courses A1-B2
✓ German Courses for Medics
✓ Goethe Exam Registration
✓ Study Admissions
✓ Job/Ausbildung Applications
✓ Visa Application/Assistance.

Address: No 62 Okigwe road Owerri beside Executive Garden Hotel Junction

Re: Transferred by billpete89: 7:16pm On May 28, 2021
Learn German
Re: Transferred by WolandPetrov: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Yeah, learning the language is not so hard as it seems at the first view. I tried Duolingo when I started to learn Spanish and at the beginning, it was rather effective. Then I noticed that I am learning words, different phrases, complete all tasks, but it doesn't help me to speak this language and to use it in a real conversation. It is just a nice app to learn the base. Then I have found a tutor on the platform by the link, maybe it will be useful for someone. and I should say that the progress was not long is coming. Another kind of practice was a solution and the most effective way of education for me in this situation
Re: Transferred by Tajio5: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
I have never seen such fascinating work against any program as you have to keep pursuing it https://securityonline.info/top-10-rules-for-internet-safety-for-college-students/ though but you need to manage everything as per learning though also we can go on to something as page have mentioned here with all the benefits and learning method
Re: Transferred by billpete89: 4:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Train/work as a Nurse in Germany

Re: Transferred by billpete89: 5:01pm On May 16, 2022
New session starts 31st May
Re: Transferred by billpete89: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2022
billpete89:
SICHER GERMAN LANGUAGE ACADEMY OWERRI

Sicher provides easy and practical German Courses for beginner's intermediates and advance learners.

Courses and Services.

✓ German Language Courses A1-B2
✓ German Courses for Medics
✓ Goethe Exam Registration
✓ Study Admissions
✓ Job/Ausbildung Applications
✓ Visa Application/Assistance.

Address: No 62 Okigwe road Owerri beside Executive Garden Hotel Junction

(1) (Reply)

Some Samples Of Lesson Plan For Secondary School Teachers / Unilag Foundation/jupeb Registration For 2021/2022 Session / Download $1 million Worth of Courses For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.