Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

They Keep Saying Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Keep Saying Restructuring (442 Views)

Why Does Tinubu Keep Saying He Built Lagos / IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / Restructuring: Politicians Gather In Awka To Discuss The Future Of Nigeria (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Keep Saying Restructuring by stupidmod3: 8:24am On May 15, 2021
political holders are saying restructure, people are saying it, when someone is angry they say it.

my question is what are they restructuring?

how does it work?

what are they going to be doing.

??!!!!!!?
Re: They Keep Saying Restructuring by Nobody: 8:25am On May 15, 2021
stupidmod3:
political holders are saying restructure, people are saying it, when someone is angry they say it.

how does it work?

??!!!!!!?
matters arising...
Re: They Keep Saying Restructuring by November1857(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2021
stupidmod3:

how does it work?

??!!!!!!?
Number one is that , Resource control .
Indeginous people must control their resource and take charge of security (state policing)
Re: They Keep Saying Restructuring by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:37am On May 15, 2021
Allow states to mine their resources and control it then send 30% to FG for national defence, Immigration and foreign affairs.
State Police.

Dazzol.

Then make the FG weak as to the fact that the President doesn't have the final say in issues affecting states.

1 Like

Re: They Keep Saying Restructuring by alfasexy: 9:10am On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Allow states to mine their resources and control it then send 30% to FG for national defence, Immigration and foreign affairs.
State Police.

Dazzol.

Then make the FG weak as to the fact that the President doesn't have the final say in issues affecting states.

Sounds simple enough. But there is a reason it has never worked anywhere in the world.
Re: They Keep Saying Restructuring by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:18am On May 15, 2021
alfasexy:

Sounds simple enough. But there is a reason it has never worked anywhere in the world.

Its working in the USA, Canada too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Keep Saying Restructuring by helinues: 9:23am On May 15, 2021
People claimed most Nigeria states are viable if Nigeria is restructured and I asked , what's stopping them from being viable a d reliable without depending on the oil money before restructuring?
Re: They Keep Saying Restructuring by BabaO2: 9:23am On May 15, 2021
stupidmod3:

how does it work?

??!!!!!!?
what they are saying is return Nigeria to regions and let their leaders/government harness and manipulate their resources to better the lives of their people as SW did in pre yakubu gowon coup which was actually the envy of other regions. North is only afraid of regional government because they lack leaders that can manipulate resources into an enviable products and opportunities.
Re: They Keep Saying Restructuring by stupidmod3: 9:33am On May 15, 2021
BabaO2:
what they are saying is return Nigeria to regions and let their leaders/government harness and manipulate their resources to better the lives of their people as SW did in pre yakubu gowon coup which was actually the envy of other regions. North is only afraid of regional government because they lack leaders that can manipulate resources into an enviable products and opportunities.
i feel ya
Re: They Keep Saying Restructuring by alfasexy: 10:08am On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Its working in the USA, Canada too

That's not what they are doing over there. You have been misinformed.

(1) (Reply)

Police Launch ‘operation Restore Peace’ In South-east Over IPOB, ESN Uprising / Nairaland Deleted My Video Of Ahmed Gulak Calling Out Gen. Monguno. / Where Is Former Speaker, Dimeji Bankole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.