Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .. (706 Views)

Is This Real Or Scam?? / Please Is This Real And What's Their Salary Package / Pls Urgent!!!!! Has Any1 Received This Msg? Is This Real???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Yusfunoble(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2021
Re: .. by GorillaApp(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2021
This trend is becoming funny. Google is your friend.
I know there is a hitech construction coy in warri and another one into I.T.
Let's hope those in lagos have something to say.
Re: .. by Yusfunoble(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2021
GorillaApp:
This trend is becoming funny. Google is your friend.
I know there is a hitech construction coy in warri and another one into I.T.
Let's hope those in lagos have something to say.

Funny or not, it’s better to ask and be laughed than to be scammed, robbed or killed.

The address has been used many times and there’s nothing about the company on google. The job was posted here on Nairaland and the person received the invite. Seems they’re using Nairaland too.

1 Like

Re: .. by Yusfunoble(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2021
Here’s the link to the thread posted by the OP

https://www.nairaland.com/6562293/know-company#101883239
Re: .. by GorillaApp(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2021
Yusfunoble:

Funny or not, it’s better to ask and Ben laughed than to be scammed, robbed or killed.

The address has been used many times and there’s nothing about the company on google. The job was posted here on Nairaland and the person received the invite. Seems they’re using Nairaland too.

Nobody is laughing you bro
In light of recent happenings, you are right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Essential Guide To Living And Working In Canada / Urgent Vacancies In A Fast Food Company / Whatsapp Group For NSCDC Recruitment UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.