Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

An Offer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Offer (273 Views)

A Date With A Fraudster. If Its Too Good An Offer, Na LIE. / An Offer You Can't Resist (online Mini Importation) / Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Offer by Rayjaymay(m): 1:30am On May 23, 2021
I am writing to you with a new business idea I have developing over the past few years, a modification in sport betting business. After much planning and research, the time has finally come to bring it to market.
I'm looking for a team (10individuals) whom I can share my dreams with and hustle together, and of course become highly successful together.
If you're interested, you can indicate your interest by sending a mail to mayowaoyaniyi@gmail.com. I'll acknowledge your mail and set a time for us to meet physically to discuss better.
My hope is to use the attention to try to build the right people and build the very next big gaming company in Africa, built around great products, happy staffs and happy customers.
You don't need to have a lot of money or be a graduate to apply. I'm looking for someone who's young and trying to start up something new in life.
Take note please as this is not about earning bigger salary/comissions from day one but an opportunity to be part of something big.
Obviously, there are millions way you could go about doing than beyond the standard route everyone is taking. Just give it try. Take a step of faith. Perhaps, you'll be following a divine leading.
Contact @mayowaoyaniyi@gmail.com or 08118029830(Whatsapp only).

Thanks

Ideal Requirement:
• A web developer
• Content Writer
• Social Media Marketer
• Trusted Patners

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TIN Registraion. They're Demanding 10k From Me. Please Advice / How Do I Request For Payoneer Card After Registration? / Why Poultry Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.