Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Flash Offer! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Flash Offer! (746 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash Offer! by Boo3nity(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2021
Are you fleshy, juicy and are open to more than the common (and very much abused!) Nigerian mindset of a relationship?
Hit me up now on 08034043659 (call n whatsapp).
I've got an offer you can't refuse.
P.S: fine face is but an add-on. Don't think you're entitled simply because you have but one feature.
Re: Flash Offer! by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:03pm On May 23, 2021
Boo3nity:
Are you fleshy, juicy and are open to more than the common (and very much abused!) Nigerian mindset of a relationship?
P.S: fine face is but an add-on. Don't think you're entitled simply because you have but one feature.
is it a sexual relationship or business one, or marraige cos I have two friends .. grin grin grin grin grin I will watsapp u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Offer! by Jeon(f): 5:36pm On May 23, 2021
Boo3nity:

Lol
Just tell us you are a player and you want to increase your bodycounts.
Re: Flash Offer! by Jeon(f): 7:25pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel return what belongs to hafsatadebisi
Think of tomorrow..
I have been banned from romance section.
Re: Flash Offer! by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 23, 2021
Jeon:
Truvel return what belongs to hafsatadebisi

I have been banned from romance section.
I Don't Av Anything Or Business To Do With Hafsatadebisi.
Re: Flash Offer! by Jeon(f): 7:28pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
I Don't Av Anything Or Business To Do With Hafsatadebisi.

Then why all those drama between urselves?
Re: Flash Offer! by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 23, 2021
Jeon:
Truvel return what belongs to hafsatadebisi Think of tomorrow.. I have been banned from romance section.
Don't Quote Me Again.
Re: Flash Offer! by Jeon(f): 7:34pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Don't Quote Me Again.

Mtchwee.
Re: Flash Offer! by Boo3nity(m): 3:00am On May 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
is it a sexual relationship or business one, or marraige cos I have two friends .. grin grin grin grin grin I will watsapp u

Simply indicate your interest and spare me the Shiloh attendee, outdated lamba (I have two friends...) for learners.
Re: Flash Offer! by Boo3nity(m): 3:09am On May 27, 2021
Jeon:

Lol
Just tell us you are a player and you want to increase your bodycounts.

Unfortunately, not everyone has the luxury of wasting data on silly mentions such as yours so excuse me if I leave you to your soliloquy.
Re: Flash Offer! by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:48am On May 27, 2021
Boo3nity:

Simply indicate your interest and spare me the Shiloh attendee, outdated lamba (I have two friends...) for learners.
can u try minding your business, u will go far in life if u apply this principle..smh
Re: Flash Offer! by Jeon(f): 7:50am On May 27, 2021
Boo3nity:

Unfortunately, not everyone has the luxury of wasting data on silly mentions such as yours so excuse me if I leave you to your soliloquy.

Mtchwee
We know ur type.
Re: Flash Offer! by Boo3nity(m): 12:57am On May 31, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
can u try minding your business, u will go far in life if u apply this principle..smh

An advice best told to what you see when standing in front of a mirror dear sista "I have two friends".
This is my thread. Take your manipulative n deceitful business elsewhere as this black Adonis is too polished to entertain impudence from your raggedy derriere at this time.
You're excused!

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word / Need Be / Share Love This Ramandan Muslim Brothers And Sisters Thru Text/email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.