Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Help!! My Ex Is A Witch !! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help!! My Ex Is A Witch !! (684 Views)

Urgent Effective Love Spell To Get My Ex Lover Back Dr Ifade @+2348151806720 / I need love and i want to be happy again..i want show my EX dats cheated on me. / My Ex Keep Sending Me Her N*de (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Ex Is A Witch !! by Calabadboy: 6:20pm On May 23, 2021
There is this girl from Benue ,she is a TIV . I met her in a boutique I was with my niggi ,so she came close to me and greeted me so we follow rapport and then exchanged contacts .

Then in two days time , I was searching throughy brain that I think I met a slim looking girl one day and to tell u the truth I was single that year thats why my leg no stay one place .

So I asked to take her out . Then I began to dislike the girl looks cause she was slim , no ass no boss but she was father fucking girl .
Damn . she bleeps anything and bleeps anybody.

*Fast forward to months later*

I took the girl to an hotel to Bleep her and then prick no free stand ,boy I did everything And alas we bleeped the hell without Any protection And nothing do me .

So thats how I have been having sex with her until one day I stopped having sex with her two months and then I decided due to the facts of the stories I am hear in about the girl I con dey vex I come stop for a while .

I decided to resume back because our close relative called KONJI won't allow me rest .

So I called her And have sex with her . she never refuses sex . She hardly does that .

And to shock the more . She is a well timed Ashawo .
She sleep with anything called Gbola for money or for pleasure . I will say she is the most stupid girl I mistakenly meet.

So after I resume my sex with her .

5 days later I caught GOnOrrhea .
Na there I rush go treat am ...i still didnt learn I still had anoda unprotected sex again , I caught another std .. Bosses . I stopped fucking her from then
Only to discover that this same girl traveled as she traveled she was monitoring how I was sleeping with her friend and nobody told her And she knew . I also had affair with her friend's friend again and she knew and told me everything exactly . She even describe my ex girlfriend she has never met perfectly and she was correct.

When I was on call with her . I put the call on loudspeaker and she knew I did .
I alsoo put the on call recording . and she also knew .man I was so surprised and dumbfounded .

Never seen a girl like this in my life .

Her pussy is full of disease and I don't know what to call her maybe na ogbanje or mammy water oh ... She is not that pretty sef . not sexy too .

I regret ever sleeping with her .

Since when I left her .. I have had a hard time finding a stable girlfriend .
I haven't even had a girl I call my girl .
And I feel I am having some backslidings and bad lucks . I don't know if its me or so .

She even called herself small but mighty and she talks like a old woman
Help!!! What should I do? To be disconnected from her life[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Help!! My Ex Is A Witch !! by SportsHD: 6:31pm On May 23, 2021
grin
Re: Help!! My Ex Is A Witch !! by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2021
If y'all understand the spiritual and psychological implications of s3x.. Ona no go dey dip thomas inside every greased female stuff.
Re: Help!! My Ex Is A Witch !! by Jeon(f): 7:37pm On May 23, 2021
Calabadboy:
There is this girl from Benue ,she is a TIV . I met her in a boutique I was with my niggi ,so she came close to me and greeted me so we follow rapport and then exchanged contacts .

Then in two days time , I was searching throughy brain that I think I met a slim looking girl one day and to tell u the truth I was single that year thats why my leg no stay one place .

So I asked to take her out . Then I began to dislike the girl looks cause she was slim , no ass no boss but she was father fucking girl .
Damn . she bleeps anything and bleeps anybody.

*Fast forward to months later*

I took the girl to an hotel to Bleep her and then prick no free stand ,boy I did everything And alas we bleeped the hell without Any protection And nothing do me .

So thats how I have been having sex with her until one day I stopped having sex with her two months and then I decided due to the facts of the stories I am hear in about the girl I con dey vex I come stop for a while .

I decided to resume back because our close relative called KONJI won't allow me rest .

So I called her And have sex with her . she never refuses sex . She hardly does that .

And to shock the more . She is a well timed Ashawo .
She sleep with anything called Gbola for money or for pleasure . I will say she is the most stupid girl I mistakenly meet.

So after I resume my sex with her .

5 days later I caught GOnOrrhea .
Na there I rush go treat am ...i still didnt learn I still had anoda unprotected sex again , I caught another std .. Bosses . I stopped fucking her from then
Only to discover that this same girl traveled as she traveled she was monitoring how I was sleeping with her friend and nobody told her And she knew . I also had affair with her friend's friend again and she knew and told me everything exactly . She even describe my ex girlfriend she has never met perfectly and she was correct.

When I was on call with her . I put the call on loudspeaker and she knew I did .
I alsoo put the on call recording . and she also knew .man I was so surprised and dumbfounded .

Never seen a girl like this in my life .

Her pussy is full of disease and I don't know what to call her maybe na ogbanje or mammy water oh ... She is not that pretty sef . not sexy too .

I regret ever sleeping with her .

Since when I left her .. I have had a hard time finding a stable girlfriend .
I haven't even had a girl I call my girl .
And I feel I am having some backslidings and bad lucks . I don't know if its me or so .

She even called herself small but mighty and she talks like a old woman
Help!!! What should I do? To be disconnected from her life[color=#006600][/color]

Stop blaming the poor girl.
You are in for the sex, that's why you life is bitter.. [when we are mad at premarital sex, the doomed children of Satan will say anything to glorify the evil deed ]
Please continue sleeping with her. Maybe this is how the gods want to favor you.

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Sisters / For Ladies: Do You Really Enjoy Being Sucked? / Face Behind Ckc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.