Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

When Will This Stop?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will This Stop?! (763 Views)

When Would This Stop? / Petrol Marketers And Artificial Petrol Scarcity - When Will This Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will This Stop?! by Wislet(f): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2011
Why the continued killings & mayhem in the North up till now? Kaduna for example is still seriously 'up in flames'. What is really the problem with these northerners? Why treat human life like it has no value? And here in the east, their people are walking & working freely like nothing is happening? Are those fellows really human beings or beasts? Flesh and blood created by God being butchered as if they can be replaced! My God!
Re: When Will This Stop?! by Wislet(f): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
I seriously wonder at those in power. Why is it taking so long to permanently put an end to this? Why the silence & protocol? Peace my backside! Drastic action needs to be taken. Why try to reason with folks that make it impossible for anyone to believe they are human? Reason what? Why can't the order be given to fish out & prosecute (legally or otherwise) these folks? Are the victims not people's brothers and sisters? Is it when it affects them personally that they'll feel the agony of those whose own has been victimized? Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Ambassador Igwe's Wife / Editorial : Resolving The Aba 'baby Factory' Controversy / Obj, Gowon, Anyim Grace Kukah’s Ordination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.