Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Succyblinks Is A Scammer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Succyblinks Is A Scammer (455 Views)

How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) / Rita33: I'm Not A Scammer MODIFIED: 55DME at work / Expose A Scammer.my Experience With Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Succyblinks Is A Scammer by Tac67: 8:30am On May 31, 2021
I wrote articles for succyblinks

The worth is 8,000 Naira. Succyblinks has chosen not to pay me for my services citing unnecessary excuses that because I didn't put my surname in my bank details I supplied he/she won't pay me.

These are people who go to international sites, get paid between 2 and 5 dollar a word, hire us to work at 1 Naira per word and yet refuse to pay for services rendered

I worked for 3 clients and auto copied my bank details and sent to all. All remaining client paid. Succyblinks is refusing to pay me stating that I didn't put surname as a result I won't be paid.

Be this as it may, I informed Succyblinks that my account is my account and payment should be made for my service. He/she is trying to make a slave out of me and forcing me to " like the arse " for services I rendered... It should be clear to all that Succyblinks is not only cruel, a thief a cheat, a scammer. His/Her phone number and moniker should be registered into the forum's list of scammers

He/She has blocked me on WhatsApp and has refused to pay me my hard earned money. Yes. It's my money and I laboured for it. During the entire process I kept rewriting back and forth these are articles I virtually wrote each twice because of extreme and excessive nagging and to spend 10 days of my life, spend my resources, time and effort, Succyblinks must be added to the list of forum scammers.

Nairalanders call this thief to order

Here's his/her contact

Mynd44 if I'm not paid, this phone number should be added to list of scammers. I can afford to lose the 8000 Naira, but we need to help other good Nairalanders know toxic people so they can avoid dealing with these psychologically sick human beings

4 Likes

Re: Succyblinks Is A Scammer by Tac67: 8:33am On May 31, 2021
Cc

Divepen1

Divepen

Obinnau

VickyRotex

Samuel19222

Meobizy

Nooil

Funlord

On top One Naira per word o. Make una come see me see this thief Succyblinks
Re: Succyblinks Is A Scammer by Tac67: 8:47am On May 31, 2021
I virtually wrote 15000 Words just for 8000 Naira o. For me to get paid for my services, the scammer Succyblinks is using excuses to scam and rip me of my labor's reward.

Mods add her phone number to the list of scammers on the forum
Re: Succyblinks Is A Scammer by Tac67: 10:14am On May 31, 2021
Scammer
Re: Succyblinks Is A Scammer by meobizy(f): 11:07am On May 31, 2021
I don’t know what to do, I’m overwhelmed with these bad reports. Thank God I’ve never worked for a Nairalander. At this point I never will.

2 Likes

Re: Succyblinks Is A Scammer by Tac67: 12:19pm On May 31, 2021
meobizy:
I don’t know what to do, I’m overwhelmed with these bad reports. Thank God I’ve never worked for a Nairalander. At this point I never will.

It's the same younger generation that wants power. You can see how power drunk and corrupt this female Nairalander is, saying because I didn't add surname to first name and account number, she won't pay for services I toiled day, afternoon and nights for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Succyblinks Is A Scammer by VickyRotex(f): 12:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Tac67:
Cc

Divepen1

Divepen

Obinnau

VickyRotex

Samuel19222

Meobizy

Nooil

Funlord

What's with these writing scam threads all the time? Wheewwww!!!

OP sorry to hear about this; but the moniker you're calling out has been away for a while so unless there are concrete proofs from you that this person has refused to pay you, I don't think they'll just be blacklisted like that. As you know, it's hard to accept one side to a story these days.

Besides, you regard them as He/She. I don't understand, didn't you ever speak to this person before accepting to do a job for them?
Re: Succyblinks Is A Scammer by Brunicekid(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2021
This is serious... Succylinks, pay up this guy naa
Re: Succyblinks Is A Scammer by succyblinks(f): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tac67:
I wrote articles for succyblinks

The worth is 8,000 Naira. Succyblinks has chosen not to pay me for my services citing unnecessary excuses that because I didn't put my surname in my bank details I supplied he/she won't pay me.

These are people who go to international sites, get paid between 2 and 5 dollar a word, hire us to work at 1 Naira per word and yet refuse to pay for services rendered

I worked for 3 clients and auto copied my bank details and sent to all. All remaining client paid. Succyblinks is refusing to pay me stating that I didn't put surname as a result I won't be paid.

Be this as it may, I informed Succyblinks that my account is my account and payment should be made for my service. He/she is trying to make a slave out of me and forcing me to " like the arse " for services I rendered... It should be clear to all that Succyblinks is not only cruel, a thief a cheat, a scammer. His/Her phone number and moniker should be registered into the forum's list of scammers

He/She has blocked me on WhatsApp and has refused to pay me my hard earned money. Yes. It's my money and I laboured for it. During the entire process I kept rewriting back and forth these are articles I virtually wrote each twice because of extreme and excessive nagging and to spend 10 days of my life, spend my resources, time and effort, Succyblinks must be added to the list of forum scammers.

Nairalanders call this thief to order

Here's his/her contact

Mynd44 if I'm not paid, this phone number should be added to list of scammers. I can afford to lose the 8000 Naira, but we need to help other good Nairalanders know toxic people so they can avoid dealing with these psychologically sick human beings

Look at this incompetent fool, you basically copied work from sites and send to clients as your work. To make your articles useable I have to spend hours editing, you basically took no corrections.

I have a chain line of people working fr me, and your pennies is the least thing i want to rob you off. I blocked you fr a few days, to stop you from sending your stupid messages and when i complied the total word count, i sent you your money.

So I honestly don’t know the reason for this thread, if you aren’t a failure of a human trying to be seen as the victim when in reality you a pathetic human. Now I really wished I never sent you the money!
Re: Succyblinks Is A Scammer by succyblinks(f): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Tac67:
Cc

Divepen1

Divepen

Obinnau

VickyRotex

Samuel19222

Meobizy

Nooil

Funlord

It is your foolish father that is a scammer, You are lucky I don’t have your contact again. You’re very stupid, I really regret paying you right now! After copying and pasting from google, you have the guts to call me a scammer.

This morning i place a curse on you, nothing Will work in your favor, you will toil from morning till night with no returns. As you choose to spoil my name fr no reason, i was so lenient with you, offering you corrections which was blatantly ignored, so will the heaven spoil your name.

Some of you just act up not knowing who you are dealing with, before this year will run out, slippers of sorrow will gather at your gate, just watch!

Re: Succyblinks Is A Scammer by succyblinks(f): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Tac67:
Cc

Divepen1

Divepen

Obinnau

VickyRotex

Samuel19222

Meobizy

Nooil

Funlord

It is your foolish father that is a scammer, You are lucky I don’t have your contact again. You’re very stupid, I really regret paying you right now! After copying and pasting from google, you have the guts to call me a scammer.

This morning i place a curse on you, nothing Will work in your favor, you will toil from morning till night with no returns. As you choose to spoil my name fr no reason, i was so lenient with you, offering you corrections which was blatantly ignored, so will the heaven spoil your name.

Some of you just act up not knowing who you are dealing with, before this year will run out, slippers of sorrow will gather at your gate, just watch!
Re: Succyblinks Is A Scammer by succyblinks(f): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2021
VickyRotex:

What's with these writing scam threads all the time? Wheewwww!!!

OP sorry to hear about this; but the moniker you're calling out has been away for a while so unless there are concrete proofs from you that this person has refused to pay you, I don't think they'll just be blacklisted like that. As you know, it's hard to accept one side to a story these days.

Besides, you regard them as He/She. I don't understand, didn't you ever speak to this person before accepting to do a job for them?

This dumbo practically copied work from sites and sent to me thinking I wouldn’t find out, i asked him to make corrections and he literally went ballistic. I blocked him and went on to handle other business, when i had delayed him enough as a revenge fr putting me through stress. I edited the articles he sent fr hours before i was able to make use of it, if i was wicked I would have never paid him but i still did.

Only to come here and find out the stupid post the human failure made about his generation.

As from henceforth, nothing you place your hand will prosper, you will beg to feed. Don’t worry! I like doing this long distance curses so that before you find solution, you must have suffered alot.
Re: Succyblinks Is A Scammer by succyblinks(f): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Tac67:
I virtually wrote 15000 Words just for 8000 Naira o. For me to get paid for my services, the scammer Succyblinks is using excuses to scam and rip me of my labor's reward.

Mods add her phone number to the list of scammers on the forum

I’ll make sure you remember my name fr a very long time, this is your very own undoing! Just watch! I didn’t come this far to allow one chipmunk to spoil my name and go scot free. A problem bigger than you will envelope your entire household, a problem that will make you forget about bathing in the morning, that is the one you shall encounter.

A case of pouring water into a basket is what you shall experience with your finances, if i really did scam you then all this curses are nullified but if I didn’t, i give the money i sent to you, power to execute each and every curse I’ve said. Ise!

(1) (Reply)

Life Should Be Spent Like This / Yahoo Apprentice Impregnates A Lady, His Chairman Tries To Eject Him (video) / Toyota Hiliux For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.