Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

m - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / m (1079 Views)

N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site / Carding,cc Topup,zelle Transfer,world Remit / Beware Of This Calculated Fraud. I Am A Victim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

m by Rollinskut(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mm
Re: m by CorryLanez: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmm
Okay o
Until efcc bab you
You go knw how far.
Re: m by Rollinskut(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
I have a disclaimer on my post so nothing concern me and EFCC. I only said what i heard bro and for the website, they will first give you a free credit card details which after your first carding you start paying
Re: m by ekene101: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Guy na ur site u just come advertise in order to scam gullible people.

11 Likes

Re: m by Rollinskut(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
I no say make you go do am o understand?
Re: m by Jay5mie: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol. Scammer wan scam scammers

1 Like

Re: m by VlamesIffect(f): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
You sef wan use scope make we clik that link.

Budding yahooist grin
Re: m by Otunana: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin grin buy any fullz there at your own risk..as you Dey credit them Dey block you..who get site na still post..na wow energy when you for take bomb better work come out you want use ham run local..fvcking idiot

2 Likes

Re: m by Otunana: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
See the dirty site sef..I know say u nor reach 30k take host ham..

Re: m by Mrquote: 1:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Na you still get am. Most carders use a good platform and what if I send you the money And no come get the product. Make provisions for third part holder in case of non delivery.

Re: m by Cossybob(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2021
Rollinskut:
Disclaimer : I'm not encouraging anyone to involve in yahoo. I only said what i heard and will never be hold responsible for any action one take from this post.

It's clear that many Nigerian youths have been involving in yahoo business due to unemployment in the country. Nigeria youths now visit www.verifyplus50.com to buy people's credit card details through which they use to withdraw money from people's account online by paying for services or making purchases. I'm not encouraging yahoo but be careful if you are taking the risk too. For those asking on how to do carding, that website is where Nigeria yahoo boys secretly buy card details. When you see them with cars you think it's yahoo plus

Damn niggarrrr, You got the Pharaoh's heart

3 Likes

Re: m by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Cossybob:

Damn niggarrrr, You got the Pharaoh's heart
Nice format however I thought the game was to rob the whites and not ya hommies

Sent you a pm.
Re: m by Cossybob(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
blizard44:

Sent you a pm.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Else Has Gotten This? / Radio Presenters Wanted Urgently In Ikeja Lagos / I Need Your Help To Determine The Authenticity Of This Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.