Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

How to - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How to (335 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to by AutosBay(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2021
How to
Re: How to by elhakiimed(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
I saw your posts about npower in 2017. Please what do you advice if the applicant forgets password but can't get reset link because the portal is closed to profile update?
Re: How to by ezenwaez(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
elhakiimed:
I saw your posts about npower in 2017. Please what do you advice if the applicant forgets password but can't get reset link because the portal is closed to profile update?
Have you updated your profile
Re: How to by elhakiimed(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

Have you updated your profile

I'm not sure, but I took the test and got shortlisted. I found that through email.
Re: How to by ezenwaez(m): 6:21am On Jun 04, 2021
elhakiimed:

I'm not sure, but I took the test and got shortlisted. I found that through email.

Just be checking your email for the congratulatory message, with that message you can bypass the N-Power NASIMS Portal for now
Re: How to by elhakiimed(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2021
ezenwaez:

Just be checking your email for the congratulatory message, with that message you can bypass the N-Power NASIMS Portal for now

I have seen the congratulatory message in my email, but i can't log in to Nasim portal at all, so I can't fo biometric. Thats the issue I'm talking about.
Re: How to by ezenwaez(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2021
elhakiimed:

I have seen the congratulatory message in my email, but i can't log in to Nasim portal at all, so I can't fo biometric. Thats the issue I'm talking about.

Check through my post on how to do the biometric Enrollment without going through NASIMS
https://www.nairaland.com/6579706/n-power-batch-c-how-complete
Re: How to by elhakiimed(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2021
ezenwaez:

Check through my post on how to do the biometric Enrollment without going through NASIMS
https://www.nairaland.com/6579706/n-power-batch-c-how-complete

Wow thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Safety Officer In Lagos / July Jobs Openings: Get Financially Empowered With AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) / Security Guards Needed In Lagos With Nice Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.