Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

we warned them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / we warned them (1153 Views)

Tinubu Fans Rained Insult On A Yoruba Guy For Saying He Warned Them About BAT / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

we warned them by Piggyyeaster1: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
At the end of the day, it is Lagos that will bear the brunt. As we speak, people are already moving in multitude to Lagos from that side. Lagos will have to sand fill the athletic Ocean to accommodate these ungrateful people.

4 Likes

Re: we warned them by helinues: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2021
Lagos are also at alert.. To those who have been following my comments, I made it clear that before the Asaba declaration, there have been some steps taken by SW governors...

The destruction of Shanties and the banning of Okada in Lagos express way are just one of those steps..

Next is to apply policies that would restrict people from flocking to SW states..

We go continue to dey handle issues in diplomatic ways

5 Likes

Re: we warned them by mike8804: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2021
Any southerners that feel unsafe can come to Yoruba land but hausa-fulani should stay off

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: we warned them by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Even your moniker is designed for Igbo hate. And that's all your life is worth. Coward only comming on faceless forum to form agro, but will run tails in-between legs when real men show up. Only chewing gum girls will date man-child that's strong only on internet. Ur mama no born boy abeg. Silly Sissy!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: we warned them by longetivity(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2021
We will help them develop their region, so they can leave our WEST alone
Re: we warned them by Piggyyeaster1: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
AGNESikpuNNU:
Even your moniker is designed for Igbo hate. And that's all your life is worth. Coward only comming on faceless forum to form agro, but will run tails in-between legs when real men show up. Only chewing gum girls will date man-child that's strong only on internet. Ur mama no born boy abeg. Silly Sissy!!
[/s] Where did I mention Ibos in my post?

3 Likes

Re: we warned them by Piggyyeaster1: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2021
longetivity:
We will help them develop their region, so they can leave our WEST alone
it is collective effort. We shall not relent
Re: we warned them by Piggyyeaster1: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2021
mike8804:
Any southerners that feel unsafe can come to Yoruba land but hausa-fulani should stay off
Hausa Fulani far better than them

4 Likes

Re: we warned them by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Go role with ur stinking agbo selling girls abeg. I am busy in my husband's shop counting millions received from customers.
*Bia shukwudi! Wetara m calculator*

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: we warned them by FreeIgbos: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
[s]At the end of the day, it is Lagos that will bear the brunt. As we speak, people are already moving in multitude to Lagos from that side. Lagos will have to sand fill the athletic Ocean to accommodate these ungrateful people.[/s]

Rubbish by goons selling their conscience because of peanuts. Go to Twitter and see real Yorubas aligning with Igbos and not a faceless forum like nairaland where dregs of the soceity congregate to say trash.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: we warned them by Piggyyeaster1: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
FreeIgbos:

Rubbish by goons selling their conscience because of peanuts. Go to Twitter and see real Yorubas aligning with Igbos and not a faceless forum like nairaland where dregs of the soceity congregate to say trash.
[/s] Those ones are Lefulefu

2 Likes

Re: we warned them by Piggyyeaster1: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
AGNESikpuNNU:
Go role with ur stinking agbo selling girls abeg. I am busy in my husband's shop counting millions received from customers.
*Bia shukwudi! Wetara m calculator*
[/s] ugly face

3 Likes

Re: we warned them by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Jobless Sissy. Any girl that opens leg for you is mentally sick. Very slow young man.

2 Likes

Re: we warned them by joyandfaith: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
[s][/s] Those ones are Lefulefu

Real lefulefu are in faceless forum. Real men are in Twitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: we warned them by umunaija: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Please let's stop replying this guys, I am 100% sure he is not Yoruba, like you said, this is a faceless forum, many people claims Igbo and Yoruba to cause friction among the two tribe so that both will remain slave to them. Is an ancient tactics of divide and rule. Real Yorubas on Twitter don't hate Igbos and vise versa, atleast you will see their pictures and names, not someone that has never been to Southwest before claiming Yoruba on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: we warned them by Piggyyeaster1: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
umunaija:

Please let's stop replying this guys, I am 100% sure he is not Yoruba, like you said, this is a faceless forum, many people claims Igbo and Yoruba to cause friction among the two tribe so that both will remain slave to them. Is an ancient tactics of divide and rule. Real Yorubas on Twitter don't hate Igbos and vise versa, atleast you will see their pictures and names, not someone that has never been to Southwest before claiming Yoruba on nairaland.
[/s] trash
Re: we warned them by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
[s][/s] trash

Seems you are in sifia pains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: we warned them by hansomb: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
mike8804:
who are you motherfucker to issue such statement.

1 Like

Re: we warned them by DMerciful(m): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
You're really funny. You do not have more right in SW than someone from SE in SW. As a one Nigerianist, you should know better. You can't want Niger Delta oil without wanting Niger Delta people!
helinues:
Lagos are also at alert.. To those who have been following my comments, I made it clear that before the Asaba declaration, there have been some steps taken by SW governors...

The destruction of Shanties and the banning of Okada in Lagos express way are just one of those steps..

Next is to apply policies that would restrict people from flocking to SW states..

We go continue to dey handle issues in diplomatic ways

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: we warned them by Piggyyeaster1: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
DMerciful:
You're really funny. Y[b]ou do not have more right in SW than someone from SE in SW[/b]. As a one Nigerianist, you should know better. You can't want Niger Delta oil without wanting Niger Delta people!
You want to swim in lagoon again?
Re: we warned them by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: we warned them by DMerciful(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
The Oba you're quoting was desecrated by his own people when they ransacked his palace during the end SARS protest. He is using a replica till today even with threats to the people that stole his original staff.

But the painful part was that he was hoarding paliatives meant for his subjects. Do you see him speak again? He has been shamed.

Who's in the lagoon now? Rubbish!
Piggyyeaster1:

1 Like

Re: we warned them by AfonjaConehead: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Where did I mention Ibos in my post?

Did he also mention you?
Guilty conscience @its peak!!!!

How right is agnesikpunnu in calling someone a coward

1 Like

Re: we warned them by AfonjaConehead: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Hausa Fulani far better than them

And shall it be unto you and your generation...so shall you have Hausa Fulani forever at your doorstep and villages and household..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igboland Is Not A Dot And It’s Not Landlocked / This Is My Letter To Nigerians / APC Change: APC Ward Congress In Akwa Ibom Turns Bloody[[graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.