Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (476 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by podium(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good afternoon all, and Happy First Sunday of the Month.. My wife will put to birth next month... Things are so hard and with us at the moment.. the only thing we have bought is baby bath and nothing more. please if you have anything your baby use before and you are willing to give out, we will gladly accept them.... my location is uyo... any help you can render... Thank you and God bless
Re: Please Help by podium(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good evening all. Please help me thank ... Sir, God bless you richly. My wife and I are very grateful.. thank you..

1 Like

Re: Please Help by podium(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Thank u @OSOWA OGHO AMAJATOJA. God bless
Re: Please Help by podium(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thank you sir, I got alert again... Thank you everyone... Wetin I for do, if not for the help and love.... Meanwhile those clothes are gifts, she paid for the waybill too. And also credit my account.. My wife expected date 19/07/2021... Will keep you all posted.. thank you and God bless you all. Amen

Re: Please Help by podium(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Finally... All thanks to almighty God... He has done great things for us.. my wife put to birth yesterday a baby girl... Thanks to everyone who supported in both prayers and otherwise... God bless you all.
Re: Please Help by podium(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thank you Jesus...

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Carry Like A Crate Of Eggs / FUTO Losses Another Student Due To Accident This Morning / Stopping Soda Intake: A Reality In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.