Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

IPOB Be Wise! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Be Wise! (469 Views)

Will Yoruba Nation And IPOB Be Cited In Moon, Are We Suffering From Ignorance? / IPOB Be Like, North Have Boko & Bandit, We Must Have Our Own Terrorists In East / Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Be Wise! by 9jalyte: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Finally, there is now justification to call IPOB a terrorist group, no thanks to the recent happenings in South East. Now remember, I did not say IPOB is the one doing it, but as it stands if I am looking for who ate my roasted yam, the one with oil on his mouth is the thief. But I think they need to sit down and think deep.
IPOB has come out severally to say they are not responsible for what is happening, that the ESN is in the bush. But the, what is Eastern Security Network about, if we are to go buy the narrative. How can you be in the Bush while your house is burning? If I were IPOB Leaders, I would have told the Nigeria Govt to watch how they will prove their competence and readiness to protect the SE by going after the UGM. They would have deployed their men and arrest these miscreants destroying their beloved South East. What then is the value of ESN if the serenity of Owerri is not protected, what then is the good of ESN if the peaceful flow of business in Aba is disrupted, what then is the gain if economic life of the east is killed because of curfew and fears. It is time to show how much you love the Igbo. You want to be the champion; this is the time to win the medal.
To start with, so many Igbos are beginning to ask, oh so the war being taunted will be brought to us, it will be fought in our space. How can a sensible person bring war to his own door step and not outside? It is an eye opener. The first Civil war was fought full time in the then Biafran land. The people remained on defense all through, while the other parts of the country was moving on like nothing happened. It will be terrible if people did not learn anything.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Be Wise! by vasel15: 1:17am On Jun 08, 2021
9jalyte:
[s]Finally, there is now justification to call IPOB a terrorist group, no thanks to the recent happenings in South East. Now remember, I did not say IPOB is the one doing it, but as it stands if I am looking for who ate my roasted yam, the one with oil on his mouth is the thief. But I think they need to sit down and think deep.
IPOB has come out severally to say they are not responsible for what is happening, that the ESN is in the bush. But the, what is Eastern Security Network about, if we are to go buy the narrative. How can you be in the Bush while your house is burning? If I were IPOB Leaders, I would have told the Nigeria Govt to watch how they will prove their competence and readiness to protect the SE by going after the UGM. They would have deployed their men and arrest these miscreants destroying their beloved South East. What then is the value of ESN if the serenity of Owerri is not protected, what then is the good of ESN if the peaceful flow of business in Aba is disrupted, what then is the gain if economic life of the east is killed because of curfew and fears. It is time to show how much you love the Igbo. You want to be the champion; this is the time to win the medal.
To start with, so many Igbos are beginning to ask, oh so the war being taunted will be brought to us, it will be fought in our space. How can a sensible person bring war to his own door step and not outside? It is an eye opener. The first Civil war was fought full time in the then Biafran land. The people remained on defense all through, while the other parts of the country was moving on like nothing happened. It will be terrible if people did not learn anything. [/s]

Trash fulani boy,ipob is not unknown gun men and esn is not unknown gun men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Be Wise! by Ojiofor: 1:59am On Jun 08, 2021
vasel15:

[s]Trash fulani boy,ipob is not unknown gun men and esn is not unknown gun men
[/s]

Why is ESN not fighting Unknown Gunmen to protect Igboland?
UGM kill more Igbos in Igboland than Fulani herdsmen.
Re: IPOB Be Wise! by IJOBA11: 2:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Ojiofor:
[/s]

Why is ESN not fighting Unknown Gunmen to protect Igboland?
UGM have posed more to Igbos in Igboland than Fulani herdsmen.
DON’T WORRY WE GO SOON GIVE YALL FUTA JALLON TERRORISTS RUN IN ALL OUR SMALL 5 SOUTH EASTERN STATES.
Re: IPOB Be Wise! by Ojiofor: 2:14am On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
DON’T WORRY WE GO SOON GIVE YALL FUTA JALLON TERRORISTS RUN IN ALL OUR SMALL 5 SOUTH EASTERN STATES.

UGM Bandit go and sleep.

(1) (Reply)

How IPOB Hoodlums Mistakenly Slaughtered Cows Belonging To Igbos In South-east / Perfoming Akwa Ibom Rep. Makes Case For Abandoned Dam Project / June12: The Moment The Lagos Commissioner Had Exchange Of Words With A Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.