Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Adsense Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Issue (607 Views)

Urgent Adsense Issue, Help / Domain And Adsense Issue / Adsense Issue Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Issue by Veiniously: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2021
i have requested for adsense pin 2 times for the past 3 months i have checked the post office till today nothing and i just recieved a notification of ads disabling. is there any way i can fix this.

Re: Adsense Issue by Insidenaija: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Eiyah bro, we applied for the pin the same time but I have received mine. You ought to have gone to the post office and notify them after two weeks that your pin was generated.

I got mine on May 6, My pin was generated March 16. Go to post office bearing your postal code and ask for it again.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Issue by growtogeda: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2021
sorry about your experience bro. I had the same issue with you. infact, till now, I'm yet to see my adsense pin since July last year. but there is a way to verify AdSense without pin using your statement of bank account
Re: Adsense Issue by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
growtogeda:
sorry about your experience bro. I had the same issue with you. infact, till now, I'm yet to see my adsense pin since July last year. but there is a way to verify AdSense without pin using your statement of bank account
How? pls explain
Re: Adsense Issue by fastseo: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
When putting your address always include your phone number.

Like No 5 ajubgun street 08075452815

Now when ever your pin arrives, the post man will even contact you via WhatsApp or call you asking you to send them small token like 500 or anything.

Or you can come to the office and take it.

That's how i have done

2 Likes

Re: Adsense Issue by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
fastseo:

Now when ever your pin arrives, the post man will even contact you via WhatsApp or call you asking you to send them small token like 500 or anything.

That's how i have done
Real eye opener
Re: Adsense Issue by Veiniously: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
fastseo:

That's how i have done
i have used my 3 trial just last week i do visit the post office every 2 weeks still yet nothing i also saw a bunch of adsense mail der seems many people have same issue
Re: Adsense Issue by EmmaxKeys: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Veiniously:
i have requested for adsense pin 2 times for the past 3 months i have checked the post office till today nothing and i just recieved a notification of ads disabling. is there any way i can fix this.

Don't bother yourself. Just use the alternative method to verify your pin. Upload your identity card. That's what I did almost two weeks before they blocked ads from showing, after I couldn't get the pin too. Before one hour, they verified me.
Re: Adsense Issue by Veiniously: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Don't bother yourself. Just use the alternative method to verify your pin. Upload your identity card. That's what I did almost two weeks before they blocked ads from showing, after I couldn't get the pin too. Before one hour, they verified me.

where do i find the alternative method?
Re: Adsense Issue by EmmaxKeys: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Veiniously:

where do i find the alternative method?

I don forget oh. I remember when I did mine, the link to the alternative method was not obvious. I found it by luck or so. Just check Google.

I get questions for you abeg

When was your site approved?
How many posts were there?
Was it only review topics you were writing about then?
What was the word count per post when you applied?

I don apply like 6 times, dem just dey reject me anyhow..no mercy at all. embarassed

God punish them.
Re: Adsense Issue by Veiniously: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

I don forget oh. I remember when I did mine, the link to the alternative method was not obvious. I found it by luck or so. Just check Google.

I get questions for you abeg

When was your site approved?
How many posts were there?
Was it only review topics you were writing about then?
What was the word count per post when you applied?

I don apply like 6 times, dem just dey reject me anyhow..no mercy at all. embarassed

God punish them.
my site was approved last year
i had like 60 post before i appiled
my blog is mainly on reviews
my blog post wasnt above 1500 words

if you were rejected google will tell you why
getting approve is not hard as you think but getting the traffic to generate the money is where the problem is.
Re: Adsense Issue by fastseo: 3:35am On Jun 12, 2021
Veiniously:
i have used my 3 trial just last week i do visit the post office every 2 weeks still yet nothing i also saw a bunch of adsense mail der seems many people have same issue

You can go to the post office head office that controls your area...
There are chances that most time you could find it there.

Ask the post office officers were their head office is.
Re: Adsense Issue by Veiniously: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2021
fastseo:

You can go to the post office head office that controls your area...
There are chances that most time you could find it there.

Ask the post office officers were their head office is.
thanks
Re: Adsense Issue by EmmaxKeys: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2021
Veiniously:

my site was approved last year
i had like 60 post before i appiled
my blog is mainly on reviews
my blog post wasnt above 1500 words

if you were rejected google will tell you why
getting approve is not hard as you think but getting the traffic to generate the money is where the problem is.

Told me low value content. Ya right sha, traffic is the Koko.
Re: Adsense Issue by Veiniously: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Told me low value content. Ya right sha, traffic is the Koko.
That means you have low number of article or word count or may be your article have over 50% plagarized content.
Re: Adsense Issue by EmmaxKeys: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Veiniously:

That means you have low number of article or word count or may be your article have over 50% plagarized content.

Not true. My articles aren't copied. They are verified my copyscape. I have like 23 articles, at least 1k words each.
Re: Adsense Issue by fastseo: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Not true. My articles aren't copied. They are verified my copyscape. I have like 23 articles, at least 1k words each.

Your theme design or type of them you have can also deny you.

Your content type if they are not genuine though passed plagiarism can deny you'. (your content like topics and body must be original)

What do I mean by original topic.

Let's take a topic like " how to open PayPal account"
Open the Google search page you will see hundreds of same topics.
Even if you write the best articles adsense will say there is nothing genuine or new here.

But if you say "12 solid reasons PayPal should allow Nigerian to accept payment"

This kind of topics are not easily seen with exact word to word.

Another area is review if you are writing articles for amazon like best this and that..... They will hardly approve.

The easy way is information articles.. Good theme'

if you can blog on those undeserved topics, topics no one has really talk about then you will be approve easily. this topic is easily gotten via Google auto suggestions

Last month I applied n got it immediately I changed my theme from generatepress to another theme instantly they acceptd. But before I had been rejected like 2 times telling me low value content.

Low value content means a lot: it could be your site structure... Your site map not accessible, your content is copied, your content not copied but truly written by you but its something you see or saw on other pages or site and you rewrite theme with unique words,

Re: Adsense Issue by Veiniously: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

what niche are u
Re: Adsense Issue by cliqtips: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2021
Veiniously:

what niche are u
have you done it ?

If you still help, whatsapp 080 six five five five eight one one one

(1) (Reply)

Need E-books / Beginner In Need Of A Mentor / Learn The Basis Of Website Design From Advanced Web Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.