Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ho (351 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Lock Lips With His Girlfriend Georgina As They Enjoy Family Ho / Anthony Joshua Loses "Girlfriends" For Suggesting A Woman Was Created To Be A Ho / Kanu Nwankwo Now In Singapore See Ho Fans Reacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ho by tobore4u(m): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please house
Re: Ho by terrezo2002(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
tobore4u:
Please house am a chronic gambler, both real life game and virtual.....i dont want to play it anymore but i just cant stop my self from their outlet even after selling my phone.

Please how do i conquer this demon?
Submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Gambling is aided by demons who continues to speak into your mind. You must continue to rebuke the voices anytime it comes until it leaves you alone
Re: Ho by tobore4u(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
terrezo2002:

Submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Gambling is aided by demons who continues to speak into your mind. You must continue to rebuke the voices anytime it comes until it leaves you alone
that WAS the old me sir.

I have been able to overcome it.

Please thank God for my life.
Re: Ho by dododawa1: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mindset needed and determination,I stop player baba ijebu 200/2009 and till date,not going back there again.
Re: Ho by terrezo2002(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
tobore4u:
that WAS the old me sir.

I have been able to overcome it.

Please thank God for my life.
God be praised!!!

(1) (Reply)

Larry Izamoje: A Sports Broadcaster Par Excellence / Mbappe Surely Has To Stay At PSG Now? / De Bruyne, Jorginho, Kanté; Who Will Win UEFA Men's Player Of The Year Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.