Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Now - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Now (341 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now by charity73: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
T. B JOSHUA: THE MIGHTY ORACLE OF GOD HAS FALLEN.
By Prince Sunny Ebhojiaye
Like an epitaph, the tone of the announcement posted on Emmanuel TV Platform by Sarah Joshua married to a Tanzanian man Mr. Brian, the first Daughter of prophet TB Joshua made a shocking revelation of Senior Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua death with a message from June 12 1963-to 5th of June 2021.
A great man of God that has touched the lives of many World Leaders through deliverance, healing and miracle is gone, since his death was announced, tributes have been pouring torrents.
In recognition of his contribution to religion pastoral work of God, former President Goodluck Jonathan bestowed on him the award of Order of the Niger OON) and member of the Republic of Niger [MFR]. Prophet TB Joshua achieved Fame through the miracle done in synagogue church of all Nations, has lost great Man of God.
The first person to pay tribute was Prophet TB Joshua, Widow, Evangelist Mrs. Evelyn Joshua, She said, “Daddy I had a good relationship with you and learnt more from you. Why did you not tell me that you are going to meet your creator in the language I could understand than speaking in deep parable” She stated, further that “ everything that happened does not just happened without God’s knowledge .Daddy I will miss your hearted love and passionate kindness “ you never fall God but submitted to the will of God “. I love you great Man to the core but God love you most.
Some members of Late TB Joshua kinsmen from Arigidi area of Ondo State and synagogue church sympathizers also paid tribute. The widow stated “It was not so easy for her to believe that her husband who could raise a man up from dead is gone.”
“God is great, let us fear him because he is unquestionable God” says Evangelist Mrs. Evelyn Joshua. “Called it the end time story you are right. The story of late Prophet T. B Joshua captures the general belief that, with God all things are possible.”
She said, her husband committed all his life to the greatest work of God and humble as a servant of God, “why did God just took him away unceremoniously.” The Delta state born Evangelist Mrs. T. B Joshua said, “Farewell the greatest man I have ever met in my life.”
The first daughter of T. B Joshua Sarah Joshua is now married to a Tanzanian, Mr. Brian, Miss kemi Joshua and miss promise Joshua poured encomium on their late father. The 58 years old late clergy, father of three, husband of evangelist Joshua now covered with the sorrow wrapper of window, who would have by now be enjoying the wealth of her husband.
One of the flamboyant lawyers and a member of Emmanuel TV partner, Barrister Basses A. Bassey said, “he feels so bad of the sudden death of our pastor, TB. Joshua.” Mr. Juwon and this writer, who interviewed Prophet T. B Joshua a day before his death saga, are still in shock that a man who was hale and healthy can just pass away just like that.
Mr. Okojie, chief security officer of synagogue church said “Prophet T. B Joshua is not dead but sleeping”. He therefore calls on the entire world to always support and patronize the church service because another Prophet T. B Joshua will soon be discovered .He said that “Prophet T. B Joshua has transferred the power to someone else before his death.
In an interview City Express News correspondent Prince Sunny Ebhojiaye former Synagogue media committee who interviewed Prophet T B Joshua on the 4th of June 2021 believe “ God chosen anointed Pastor will soon start where T. B Joshua stopped”
He added “ Let us keep the late Prophet T. B Joshua dream alive, he will always be remembered for his legacy .

(1) (Reply)

Church Palava / Easy Tips On How To Make Roasted Groundnut / Why Do People Become Vegetarians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.