Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Webpay Implementation - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webpay Implementation (1933 Views)

Connecting Your Form To Interswitch Webpay / How Do I Obtain Interswitch Webpay / How Is The Interswitch Webpay Doing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webpay Implementation by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 04, 2011
Does anyone knows how to Implementation interswitch Webpay into wordpress using wp e-commerce plugin
Re: Webpay Implementation by viewspro: 4:53pm On May 04, 2011
Hello,

Yes we can and is ready.
Re: Webpay Implementation by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 06, 2011
@viewspro how can you help me out am trying to implement webpay into my church website
Re: Webpay Implementation by hostsleek(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2011
U can as well ask the Webpay company to integrate the service but it will cost you extra Bux
Re: Webpay Implementation by Nobody: 8:10am On May 07, 2011
I have sent a mail 2 the company regarding the implementation thanks man
Re: Webpay Implementation by viewspro: 3:52pm On May 13, 2011
Feyi sorry for not replying in time, my account to suspunded what God knows what!!

You would first need to obtain a MerchantID and the do the actual integration (code part).

I noticed you said you have sent them mails, hope they have send you the required info.
Re: Webpay Implementation by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 13, 2011
Thanks for your reply they have not reply i have the merchant ID the code integration part is where am having problem. Iwill be very glad if you can help out regarding the code aspect
Re: Webpay Implementation by viewspro: 2:39pm On May 17, 2011
Feyi,

Yopu mentioned that you have the Merchant ID, then you should also have the following documents: WebPAY Starter Kit, Merchant Acceptance Test Document (DIY), Sample
Codes, Test Card Details, Merchant ID, Card Partner ID (CADP ID).

With this you should be able to integrate.
Re: Webpay Implementation by Nobody: 11:46am On May 18, 2011
viewspro i have all the materials but i don't have a clue on how to go about it maybe when i really take my time to study it i will be able to figure it out

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix 404-component Not Found Error / Part-time Tech Bloggers And Writers Are Urgently Needed. / YouTube: You Must Have A Minimum Of 10,000 Channel Views Before You Can Show Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.