Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Burden For Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burden For Prayers (123 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burden For Prayers by jonatoye(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Burden for Prayers

WORD FOR TODAY
When various life situation gives you reasons to worry present them to God for a solution. Let your worries become a burden for prayers!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? If you then are not able to do the least, why are you anxious for the rest? (Luke.12:25-26 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every man on earth will not but find himself in various challenging situation of life that will be beyond his capability. Each time you find yourself in issues beyond what you can handle remember that God rules in all affairs of men and present your case to Him.

I have never in life seen any man that achieved anything good by worrying. As you proceed in destiny, the Lord is not ignorant of what you will meet, therefore, at various point in life He will be waiting for you to make grace available. Do not worry about anything but pray about everything. Make whatever troubles your heart a burden to pray about!!!

+ What were you able to achieve in life by worrying?

Lord! I cast my cares on you, perfect that which concerns me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Pray about everything that seems hopeless, uncertain and not promising!!!

Have a Promising Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Majesty Christian Network / It’s Out Of Your Hands / Its Prayer Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.