Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (3293 Views)

I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App / Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows / Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ... by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:45am On Jun 15, 2021
He should take the genuine feedbacks and work on improving his app. I salute his courage and I think the more of such home grown alternative to Twitter, the better it is for us as a nation. At least his own company or any other one owned by Nigerians will hire Nigerians and pay corporate tax to Nigeria. That's what the Indians are trying to achieve and I am happy that there is someone among our 200m lot who at least took the task of challenging Twitter in that space. He will get better and I think it is wise of him who is a full time politician stepped aside to enable a neutral person run it so that everyone from different political party and affiliation have unrestricted access to use it. More Nigeria techpreneurs should throw their hats in the ring too. May God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Why Did Governor Ganduje Stop Following Tinubu ? ( Pic) / I Swear We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State / Igbos Need To Be Careful With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.