Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nnpc Engineering Design Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Engineering Design Programme (1860 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by ammosmann2: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2007
Hi Nairalanders.does anyone in the house has info about the NNPC ENGINEERING DESIGN PROGRAMME we applied for sometime ago?I want to know whats on so far.Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by mygodoh(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2007
i have just finished the training, i was among the first batch and the training was actually fascinating.It started on the fourth of june and we finished 15th june.But other batches are undergoing the training now and i surmise it should be the fifth batch or so.The next ivy might reach you, just repose your hope in the arbiter of our existence(God) for his blessings.tk k man.
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by Ugox: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2007
Mygodoh,
Goodday. Am really surprised to hear people have been contacted. pls tell me more about the program, will U? did u have to pay or were U paid instead? does it lead to a job with NNPC or PTDF or something? and what packages were covered?

awaiting ur response.
tnx.
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by demesy2k: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2007
hello bro,
how did you recieve the invitation.
regards,
demes
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by Suwa(f): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2007
Demesy 2k,
You don't have to pay, u get paid instead. they just started the 4th batch yesterday and still have quite a number to go. i was a participant of the HYSYS training and it was an experience worth every minute.
i pray u hear from them soon.
take care.
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by uchchu: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2007
Pls are u guys talking about the PTDF training?
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by okeyz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2007
@suwa
please how were u invited thru ur phone or email?
and where did u do the training .
please tell.
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by mygodoh(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2007
My invitation was first through a text to my phone and later i received a mail from NNPC/PTDF telling me i have being accepted and that i should reply the ma accepting to put up an appearance in the training which i did and they subsequently sent forms to print and carry to the venue of the training.We were paid the equivalent of 100USD per every week and the training lasted for just two weeks.To cap it all,with God ,we await their probational posting which is expected to run for six months in one of the design companies.We didn`t pay a dyne my brothers.But pls do not think they have stop calling,it`s still seriously on and will be on for the next six months, so you still stand the chance of going through the training.You all will be invited, just be calm brothers
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by Forfavour(m): 1:40am On Jul 18, 2007
What is the minimum requirements(academic & exprience) for the program?

& when is likely the new advertisement or application out?
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by georgee(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2007
Abeg mygodoh,i also applied 4 d NNPC DESIGN TRAINING PROGME, bt d problem is dt i made a 2.2,do u think they wil cal 2.2 guys? Or do u knw of any 2.2 guys dat were cald?
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by mygodoh(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2007
i also made 2.2 in petroleum engineering and i am already through with the programme my name sake George.the 2.2 and 2.1 thing wasn`t a parameter for selection.Just be an engineering graduate was what they needed.They will call you George. I am also George,is a pleasure namesake.George`s are never failure,you will be called
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by bujuas: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2007
[color=#006600]please my fellow nairalander i've been applying for this programme for quite a long time when they called the first batch,do you thing am using the wrong address or if you have any fast address i can use,i will appreciate if it will kindly be sent to me i really want to go tru the programme. sad
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by adeyemioa: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2007
Pls fellow nairalanders, i was invited for the training which will commence on the 30th July.A friend told me that one will be asked a question pertaining to the oil and gas industry.I want Suwa or any other person that has went for the training to please furnish me with any details concerning that.adeyemi_oa@yahoo.com is my mail address.Or you can send your phone number so i could reach you.Mine is 08050384578.thanks.
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by Suwa(f): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2007
No questions are asked when u get there.
Just like any other training, the classes are interactive.
if u are asked any questions, it's during the course of the training.
don't pay attention to anyone, noone would send u back after u have been invited except u do not come along with the requirements or u do something stupid like not showing up on that date.
all the best.
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by adeyemioa: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2007
Suwa,Thanks alot for the piece of information.Pls, i will be grateful of you can detailed what you guys went through at the training.Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by Forfavour(m): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2007
any chance for HND (lower credit) with 4 yrs exprience in oil industries or is it strictly for BSc holder?

your comment pls
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by Ugox: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2007
Suwa, I have been invited for the batch starting August 6. Pls tell me, is it compulsory that u must be employed already b4 u can be allowed to start the trainig? cos here they said, come along with EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYMENT
Re: Nnpc Engineering Design Programme by Suwa(f): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2007
u don't have to be working to participate. they only asked for that i case u are working.

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Is Still Better Than Cbn Afterall / Any Information On Ifs Limited / Mainstreet Bank Assessment Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.