Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends (1377 Views)

Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away / My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by HandsomeHITLER(m): 1:15am On Jun 16, 2021
We were hanging out and then this guy showed up. It bit me on the hill of my foot! So I smote it's head off. Some superstitious people cut it's head and tail off!

Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by Amuochicha(f): 1:21am On Jun 16, 2021
I hate men

1 Like

Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by michlins(m): 2:07am On Jun 16, 2021
We will enjoy this ride to FP.

Gather here and let's pray for journey mercies
Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by Sugardick: 2:09am On Jun 16, 2021
Who cares who/what you hate stop making noise everywhere abeg
Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by blessedvisky(m): 2:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Space booked af
Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by Totilopussylick(m): 2:30am On Jun 16, 2021
Nigga looking scared even though python head is cut off sad
Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by olamide0147: 2:48am On Jun 16, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
We hate you too
Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by ChiefSosa(m): 3:00am On Jun 16, 2021
We were hanging out and then this guy showed up
You were hanging out with your friends and another guy showed up, instead of you to entertain him or just simply hail him and allow him go; you KILLED him instantly. Forgetting that he left his wife and children at home just to come and hang out with you people. You fellow guy for that matter. This life no balance o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by illicit(m): 3:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Live and let live now
Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by HandsomeHITLER(m): 3:35am On Jun 16, 2021
grin I guess I am not too cool with some men
ChiefSosa:

You were hanging out with your friends and another guy showed up, instead of you to entertain him or just simply hail him and allow him go; you KILLED him instantly. Forgetting that he left his wife and children at home just to come and hang out with you people. You fellow guy for that matter. This life no balance o
Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by HandsomeHITLER(m): 3:36am On Jun 16, 2021
Feminist spotted
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by HandsomeHITLER(m): 3:39am On Jun 16, 2021
cry it bit me
Totilopussylick:
Nigga looking scared even though python head is cut off sad
Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by Makaveli217(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Clap for yourself
Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by HandsomeHITLER(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Amuochicha:
I hate men
shocked shocked Why na... We didn't do anything ohhhh
Re: The Python I Found While Hanging Out With My Friends by HandsomeHITLER(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Amuochicha:
I hate men
We hate you too angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Thick Boned Male Boerboel Puppy At Give Away Price. / 10months Old Quality Male Eskimo (sold) / Help Me Identify This Caucasian Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.