Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) (1224 Views)

Iphone 6s 128gb For Sale @60k (slightly Negotiable) SOLD / Samsung A21s For Sale @60k(Slightly Negotiable) SOLD / Iphone 6s 128GB And Laptops For Sale. Ilorin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Omobola121(f): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
iPhone 6s
128gb
Battery : 90%

Perfect condition

Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by yanabasee1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Omobola121(f): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ko gba

yanabasee1:
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by yanabasee1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Omobola121:
Ko gba
Cook it and eat it....
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Omobola121(f): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Your problem is much my guy. You're poor and at the same time mannerless. What did I say wrong that brought about this your uncultured statement? If you can be responding to simple unarmed statement like this, then your attitude is so miserable.

Even if they don't trained you properly, you should at least pretend to have sense once in a while.

I didn't steal the phone okay!

yanabasee1:

Cook it and eat it....

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Omobola121:
Your problem is much my guy. You're poor and at the same time mannerless. What did I say wrong that brought about this your uncultured statement? If you can be responding to simple unarmed statement like this, then your attitude is so miserable.

Even if they don't trained you properly, you should at least pretend to have sense once in a while.

Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by yanabasee1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Omobola121:

And you that have manner decided to insult me with a simple statement...

You replied me with a language I don't understand and you expected me to be nice to you?

And secondly, I am more than rich to feed you and your entire existence on earth....

The reason for asking to buy it at that rate isn't because I can't buy it at 200k and send you the cash and still dash you the phone....

I've been a philanthropist both on this forum and outside... I've feed homeless people and I don't brah about it...

You are now justifying yourself... How will you reply me with an insult with your language?

You've never been taught to use a common language in the public?

All these kids sef...
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Asianjollof007: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
yanabasee1:

You replied me with a language I don't understand and you expected me to be nice to you?

And secondly, I am more than rich to feed you and your entire existence on earth....

The reason for asking to buy it at that rate isn't because I can't buy it at 200k and send you the cash and still dash you the phone....

I've been a philanthropist both on this forum and outside... I've feed homeless people and I don't brah about it...

You are now justifying yourself... How will you reply me with an insult with your language?

All these kids sef...

You don't understand the language but how did you figure out it's an insult? "ko gba" simply mean "e no gree".. You have bad manners, work on yourself dude.

4 Likes

Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Omobola121(f): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
I was expecting you to say all these trash and you didn't dissapoint. This is how poor people behave (listing all their fake achievement) what is the correlation of this topic and you have helped people and that bla bla ( Pele o, mr helper, you don baff)mumu Oshi

If you don't understand something, don't you have sense to ask what it means? I wrote "Ko gba" (Yoruba language) which means No (ain't selling for that price).

I won't argue if you can feed me or not. That's your problem and I would be glad if you can do that.

Let me school you Mr Rich Man. Rich people don't brag! They keep it low. Be humble!

Between why is Mr Rich looking for 30k phone to buy? Yeye dey smell.

To hell with you.

yanabasee1:

All these kids sef...

5 Likes

Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by yanabasee1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Asianjollof007:

You don't understand the language but how did you figure out it's an insult? "ko gba" simply mean "e no gree".. You have bad manners, work on yourself dude.

Idiot.... She addressed me with an alienic language and expected me to smile back at her?

I communicated with English to her... She digressed to using a language I don't know...

My response was simple... Let her cook it and eat it... She picked offence there and began to insult me and you took sides on this because she's a woman?

You simps should never quote me...
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by yanabasee1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Omobola121:
I was expecting you to say all these trash and you didn't dissapoint. This is how poor people behave (listing all their fake achievement) what is the correlation of this topic and you have helped people and that bla bla ( Pele o, mr helper, you don baff)mumu Oshi

If you don't understand something, don't you have sense to ask what it means? I wrote "Ko gba" (Yoruba language) which means No (ain't selling for that price).

I won't argue if you can feed me or not. That's your problem and I would be glad if you can do that.

Let me school you Mr Rich Man. Rich people don't brag! They keep it low. Be humble!

To hell with you.

Madam, I priced that 30k because I had spare money to spend...More so, I am not budgeting for a phone...

My little cousin came around and he's been asking me to get him a phone since he's about to write his waec... and they're asked to return to school by August... Was planning to get him a new phone month end... but this came up and I briefly prices this not taken it serious... Of you had replied me NO, I'd priced again to 35k or forget about it, since I budgeted a 60k phone for him by ending...

You started the name calling and the insulting...

I only asked you to boil the phone and eat it .. That wasn't any insult... You began to throw words at me and now acting the victim...

Hmmmm.... I won't reply you again.... If you think I am having bad behavior, you think wrong of me... and that doesn't even count...
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Asianjollof007: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
yanabasee1:

Idiot.... She addressed me with an alienic language and expected me to smile back at her?

I communicated with English to her... She digressed to using a language I don't know...

My response was simple... Let her cook it and eat it... She picked offence there and began to insult me and you took sides on this because she's a woman?

You simps should never quote me...

I can see you are just a crazy and sick fellow always lookin for a way to showcase your stupidity. I been think say you get sense, i didn't know you are just a fool disguising as a wiseman. You really don't worth the time, oloriburuku. This is a faceless forum, idek the OP's gender.. I'm just supporting the person cause he/she mean no harm with the above comment, you are just an unfortunate being.

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by yanabasee1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Asianjollof007:

I can see you are just a crazy and sick fellow always lookin for a way to showcase your stupidity. I been think say you get sense, i didn't know you are just a fool disguising as a wiseman. You really don't worth the time, oloriburuku. This is a faceless forum, idek the OP's gender.. I'm just supporting the person cause he/she mean no harm with the above comment, you are just an unfortunate being.

She meant no harm?

Imagine I reply this your comment with my dialect... by simply saying thank you... Will take it kindly with it?

You're supporting her because you both are yorubas ......

You two are fools... And I don't have to be wise to a fool...

And it's you and your stupid unborn children that are unfortunate....
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Enddy50ty(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
I am more than rich to feed you and your entire existence on earth....

I can feed your whole generation

Whoever says this to you comes from a background where food was clearly a major problem.
Rich people don't brag...

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Asianjollof007: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2021
yanabasee1:

Madam, I priced that 30k because I had spare money to spend...More so, I am not budgeting for a phone...

My little cousin came around and he's been asking me to get him a phone since he's about to write his waec... and they're asked to return to school by August... Was planning to get him a new phone month end... but this came up and I briefly prices this not taken it serious... Of you had replied me NO, I'd priced again to 35k or forget about it, since I budgeted a 60k phone for him by ending...

You started the name calling and the insulting...

I only asked you to boil the phone and eat it .. That wasn't any insult... You began to throw words at me and now acting the victim...

Hmmmm.... I won't reply you again.... If you think I am having bad behavior, you think wrong of me... and that doesn't even count...

"I only asked you to boil the phone and eat it".. So that wasn't an insult? Idk how old you are but you sound like a slowpoke
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Asianjollof007: 12:30am On Jun 21, 2021
yanabasee1:

She meant no harm?

Imagine I reply this your comment with my dialect... by simply saying thank you... Will take it kindly with it?

Get lost, idiot.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Omobola121(f): 1:32am On Jun 21, 2021
Such a pity your mother buried human being instead of placenta.

Go get a life jare. Low budget hungry poor man disguising as being rich. Who no want better thing?

Better speak out if you need a phone. I still have some old phones I can dash out.

I'm very sure you're older than me but your sense na minus zero.

Bye boy!

yanabasee1:

She meant no harm?

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by yanabasee1(m): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Infact, both of you should boil yourself and eat yourselves....

If that's really annoying to you... Then go to hell and rot there....

Olodos...
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Adebaba1(m): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2021
Nairaland no go kill me grin grin
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Kufie(m): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Which kyn thread be this one? grin grin grin
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by hashtagged(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
new one na 57k on jumia
Re: iPhone 6s (128gb) For Sale For 60k (slightly Negotiable) by Newwking: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Omobola121:

To hell with you.

Chai!, you don roast the guy already o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Fire HD8 Tab For Adult And Kids / Samsung Watch 4 Classic 46mm Bluetooth Silver (SOLD) / Iphone XS Max FU For Sale-205k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.