Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Amazon E-commerce - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amazon E-commerce (583 Views)

Earn 7K Weekly On Amazon E-commerce For Free / Amazon E-commerce Biz...Free, legit and profitable. / Amazon E-commerce Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon E-commerce by ikhianosime1(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2021
Guys i present to you today a wonderful opportunity to make side money, which only take ten to fifteen min of your time each day. If you are ready to make some cash direct to you Nigerian bank account you are welcome.
You may chose to test them by registering as free membership, once you get up to four thousand naira you can make a withdrawal. It's worth trying guys.
At registration you are given two thousand naira. https://e-commerce-ng.com/index/user/register/28TSDM.html

28TSDM

Re: Amazon E-commerce by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2021
You guys will just be bringing people to the platform without first training them. What stops you from posting your WhatsApp number instead of your referral link?
Re: Amazon E-commerce by Dexpro: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2021
You can no longer withdraw in e-commerce

1 Like

Re: Amazon E-commerce by ikhianosime1(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2021
I like to learn from others, we did you say withdrawal isn't possible.
Re: Amazon E-commerce by ikhianosime1(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Sir many are currently withdrawing, as I said earlier you can start as a free member and try the withdrawal when it's four thousand naira, you have nothing to loose.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Keke To Buy / How to make 50k daily. Did you fall or not? / All You Need To Know About Firstbank's Firstmonie Wallet Account And How To Reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.