Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

RESOLVED - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / RESOLVED (227 Views)

Resolved / Resolved / Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RESOLVED by nitoriolohun(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2021
RESOLVED. GOTTEN
Re: RESOLVED by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Me self need loan of 8k
Re: RESOLVED by chimpanzee4: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ewu.

What's in your nairaland account.... This person might have genuine intentions and you're fast here to ruin your chance of getting any help.

Your type eventually never gets any help in life
Re: RESOLVED by SavageResponse(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
nitoriolohun:
Please nairalanders this my my first time ever to create a thread on this forum and I honestly own up to my mistakes .

On the 17th of June 2021 I saw a thread for business loan by richyricz which I later copied and chatted the number provided and I explained why I needed the loan and as part of the requirements I was asked to give my details as demanded by loan companies which I ignorantly gave to the extent I was told to give my nairaland username and password which I did and the I expected him to fulfill his part of the agreement but never did and I became nervous and suspicious

Richyricz or whatever you call your name that you trying to defraud people God will judge you

Pls fellow nairalanders be careful as to not letting desparation make you give your details out in any disguise.. I must admit I flooped but thankfully I don't have any money in my account and I'm sincerely about getting loan ...

God bless every legitimate and sincere hard working Nigerian!!!

He did nothing wrong by asking for your user name on Nairaland.

I'm sure he wanted to use it to do his own investigation to find out if you have been called out for dishonesty before.

What I don't understand is the reason for asking for your password

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Arbitrage / Coinbase Buys BRD Crypto Wallet Sending The Firm Token To Over 800% Increase / Egus Cryto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.