Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Icpc Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Icpc Calling (3404 Views)

Latest On ICPC Recruitment / Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result / Icpc Is Recruiting Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icpc Calling by tonesky(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2011
A friend from Lagos just called now to inform me that she received a mail from icpc inviting her for oral interview,that she should come to their Abuja office on the 12th of May with her original credentials. How true is it, and has anyone receive such mail. Pls share with the house.
Re: Icpc Calling by mistayah: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2012
I actually received same kind of invitation for an oral interview on 23rd Jan, 2012 with ICPC Abuja
Re: Icpc Calling by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 22, 2012
Received D̶̲̥̅̊ message also and it is also  23rd of Jan. Wonder why her own is in May. Is dat not 2 f̶̲̥̅̊α̣̣̥R̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Icpc Calling by SilaV: 5:37am On Jan 22, 2012
@Mistaya and Tonesky, look at the date the information was posted.
Re: Icpc Calling by chimuchi(f): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2012
please how did they apply? i cant see any way
Re: Icpc Calling by Atigba: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
Please, is there any body in the house that knows about NITDA recruitment, National Information Technology and Developent Agency in Abuja, if they have called for interview?
Re: Icpc Calling by chimuchi(f): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2012
Atigba:

Please, is there any body in the house that knows about NITDA recruitment, National Information Technology and Developent Agency in Abuja, if they have called for interview?
are they recruiting too? undecided
Re: Icpc Calling by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 30, 2012
Union Bank Aptitude Test
hello all, i just got a text from Dragnet which
says, You hav bn shortlisted to take a
personality test by Union Bank,
Pls who else got d same text? Is it a scam?
What r d likely questions? Pls mods create a
thread for dis to help fellow nairalanders.
Pls

(1) (Reply)

Male Or Female Helper Needed For Me In Englan(uk). / Urgent Recruitment / Zarex Global Concepts Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.