Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. (1703 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle / Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by FakeUnity: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2021
Kanu is getting it wrong, while Igboho is getting right and for praying for DSS invasion into his house.

Discuss.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by DoggoneDogg: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Hypocrites full this forum

They want Southern unity for what FG did to Igboho but they cheered FG for what they did to Kanu. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by Resurrection212: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2021
You are wrong go to Facebook and tell us how many Yoruba people are happy about Kanu arrest. Forget Nairaland this is faceless forum you can claim who you are not.
DoggoneDogg:

They want Southern unity for what FG did to Igboho but they cheered FG for what they did to Kanu. grin

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by DoggoneDogg: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2021
Resurrection212:
You are wrong go to Facebook and tell us how many Yoruba people are happy about Kanu arrest. Forget Nairaland this is faceless forum you can claim who you are not.

From what you said it means the ones on FB are lying because they have an identity while the ones on NL are speaking their real minds because it is faceless.

8 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by theFilmtric: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2021
What rubbish are you trying to say?

Kanu and Igboho are not the same and will never be

Kanu brought this upon himself
Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by theFilmtric: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by DoggoneDogg: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2021
theFilmtric:

Where did you see anyone shouting southern unity?

We know our enemies
They are both on the other side of the Niger

Na lie
Go to FP on those Igboho threads & see Afonjas crying about South coming together.

Go to Nnamdi Kanu's threads and see the same Afonjas saying he deserves it, he should be killed, Igbos are chest beaters etc.

Nonsense hypocrites

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by FakeUnity: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2021
Resurrection212:
You are wrong go to Facebook and tell us how many Yoruba people are happy about Kanu arrest. Forget Nairaland this is faceless forum you can claim who you are not

You in particular were happy about it. Stop deceiving yourself, I've known you for years as a yorubaman. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by Joromi1: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2021
Igboho has never insulted his elders, religious leaders or members of other tribes. He has never issued threats on government or encouraged youths to carry arms and destroy properties.

Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are totally two different persons.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by Resurrection212: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2021
I'm not a Yoruba man stop talking nonsense.
FakeUnity:

You in particular were happy about it. Stop deceiving yourself, I've known you for years as a yorubaman. grin
Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by DoggoneDogg: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2021
At least Nnamdi Kanu is educated. He can defend himself with facts. He has some international connects. He is a British citizen.

Igboho on the other hand is illiterate. He cannot string 2 words in English. Nobody knows him outside SW (betrayers).

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by Wichtig: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2021
Can you people stop this southern division and face what is facing you together intelligently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by theFilmtric: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Na lie
Go to FP on those Igboho threads & see Afonjas crying about South coming together.

Go to Nnamdi Kanu's threads and see the same Afonjas saying he deserves it, he should be killed, Igbos are chest beaters etc.

Nonsense hypocrites
I have read the threads

I have only seen okoros obsessed with Igboho that doesn't even know them grin

Maybe because of the "Igbo" in his name grin
Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by theFilmtric: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
At least Nnamdi Kanu is educated. He can defend himself with facts. He has some international connects. He is a British citizen.

Igboho on the other hand is illiterate. He cannot string 2 words in English. Nobody knows him outside SW (betrayers).

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by DoggoneDogg: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2021
theFilmtric:

I have read the threads

I have only seen okoros obsessed with Igboho that doesn't even know them grin

Maybe because of the "Igbo" in his name grin

I'm glad the real you is out now. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by DoggoneDogg: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2021
theFilmtric:

Kanu will be in prison till you grow old

Igboho will not near prison

Screenshot this

Ignoho is in Burkina Faso as we speak dressed as a cat. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by theFilmtric: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I'm glad the real you is out now. grin cheesy
You call me afonja grin

I call you okoro grin

Fair play smiley

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by theFilmtric: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Ignoho is in Burkina Faso as we speak dressed as a cat. cheesy grin
I repeat

Igboho wont get close to incarceration
Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by FakeUnity: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Resurrection212:
I'm not a Yoruba man stop talking nonsense.

YOU ARE A YORUBAMAN. Take it to the bank.

grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by DoggoneDogg: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2021
theFilmtric:

I repeat

Igboho wont get close to incarceration

I agree.
He will be shot dead on sight.
Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by dometome: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2021
theFilmtric:
What rubbish are you trying to say?

Kanu and Igboho are not the same and will never be

Kanu brought this upon himself
what of Sunday Igboho? Am I the one that brought it up on him. You people don't understand Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by notym2chektym: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Am yet to see a Southerner jubilating on what they did to Kanu
Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by 2elliot: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2021
They said Kanu is wrong, Igboho is wrong, Aisha Yesufu is wrong, CharlyBoy is wrong, sowore is wrong, Deji Adeyanju is wrong, Endsars is wrong. So also was Ken Saro-wiwa was wrong, Soyinka was wrong, Fela was wrong, and so many others. So,what can we do rightly that would be accepted by these wicked set of leaders that keep oppressing the masses?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by Tranquillity360: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2021
Joromi1:
Igboho has never insulted his elders, religious leaders or members of other tribes. He has never issued threats on government or encouraged youths to carry arms and destroy properties.

But both are been treat the same way by your Nigeria government.
Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by Joromi1: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
But both are been treat the same way by your Nigeria government.
Not true. Kanu's case is far worse. 11 count charges and still counting. He may not make this one out alive.
Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by Tranquillity360: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2021
Joromi1:

Not true. Kanu's case is far worse. 11 count charges and still counting. He may not make this one out alive.
Your Igboho is still on the run,by the time they catch him,we will know if is zero
count chargesgrin grin until then.

Of course i agree with you in a way,the both can't be compare,because Nigeria government don't see your hero as a big threat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by ScamHunter: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Yet they're the ones that empowered Fulani hegemony over all Nigeria. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by TrackerXL: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Please point out 2 Yorubas that asked your deluded Igbo father for unity over Igboho ?!
May thunder kee your entire household if u can't.
DoggoneDogg:

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by ScamHunter: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2021
Joromi1:

This one is a potential BMC that will soon sell his people like that vulturegriller. Boy, instead of going to read your books, you're allowing hatred to grow in your heart at this tender age. Better run along and play with your mates instead of fooling around on Nairaland.
Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by ScamHunter: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Joromi1:

Wait until Igboho is captured. Who knows how many he'll kill before being caught, unless of course he'll walk in like a dove (you know una fear fear na)

1 Like

Re: Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. by DoggoneDogg: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2021
TrackerXL:
Please point out 2 Yorubas that asked your deluded Igbo father for unity over Igboho ?!
May thunder kee your entire household if u can't.

SenorFax
Emilokoiyawon

You need more?

Now, thunder must kill your entire household this month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders Storm British Parliament With Petition Against Buhari Regime. / American And African Students Singing Freedom Song For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. / Mike Ozekhome: Why I Am Defending Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.