Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,675 members, 7,844,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Staphylococcus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphylococcus (733 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staphylococcus by Afelobu: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please am new hear, I urgently need help .
I had MouthAction with this babe recently and after three days I wasn't comfortable with my thing so I went to a lab to run an infection test low and below the result came ...from the result I have a moderate growth of staphylococcus spp.

I took the the result to a pharmacy and I was told I will take injection for 5days and some antibiotics to be taken for 10 days.
I completed the Injection yesterday and am still on with the oral tablets....

I just think am not feeling better .note I don't have any discharge or pain wen urinating. I only feel a pep perish sensation on my thing at times .....but I just feel the drugs are not working.
Meanwhile my wife is pregnant and also effected...she was told in the hospital that it's not much and she can't use any thing at the moment until after birth.

I read some reviews about staph today and it seems antibiotics does not work or cure it.

Meanwhile I came across a herbal tablet that was advertised called MAXI FLUSH ...From the testimonies I read it seems it does magic .

Please house I need recommendation on how to cure this infection....fast

Re: Staphylococcus by captainking(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wow.. Your case is strong sir... Chikena
Re: Staphylococcus by Afelobu: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
captainking:
Wow.. Your case is strong sir... Chikena
must you talk
Re: Staphylococcus by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Afelobu:
I had MouthAction with this babe recently and after three days I wasn't comfortable with my thing so I went to a lab to run an infection test low and below the result came ...from the result I have a moderate growth of staphylococcus spp.

I took the the result to a pharmacy and I was told I will take injection for 5days and some antibiotics to be taken for 10 days.

I just think am not feeling better .note I don't have any discharge or pain wen urinating. I only feel a pep perish sensation on my thing at times .....but I just feel the drugs are not working.
Meanwhile my wife is pregnant and also effected...she was told in the hospital that it's not much and she can't use any thing at the moment until after birth.

I read some reviews about staph today and it seems antibiotics does not work or cure it.

Meanwhile I came across a herbal tablet that was advertised called MAXI FLUSH ...From the testimonies I read it seems it does magic .

So you went and collected staph from a girl somewhere and carefully transferred it to your innocent pregnant wife commencing a long time horror and misery for her and unborn baby based on something she knows nothing about.

Men like you don't deserve pity.
Re: Staphylococcus by Scarfin(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Afelobu:

Take rocephin injection for three days morning and evening....

A single IM short is sold for 5k or more.

U need at least 45k and plenty of energy giving food to survive the injection and not go with the Staph.
No amount of Staph can survive the rocephin.
Re: Staphylococcus by sexyto(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't know if augmentin will do it ask a medical professional.
Re: Staphylococcus by Kay1963: 9:17am On May 18, 2023
Pls have you gotten any cure for the staph infection I'm also battling it help a brother pls
Re: Staphylococcus by Kay1963: 9:23am On May 18, 2023
Pls any cure
Re: Staphylococcus by Kay1963: 9:23am On May 18, 2023
Have you gotten any cure I'm also battling staph infection help a brother pls

(1) (Reply)

Took my first Covid-19 Vaccine / Help! I Have Rashes/warts That Won't Go For Over 5 Years Now. / Can Cloves Boost Ovulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.