Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Advice Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice Needed (425 Views)

Adron Homes & Properties (advice Needed) / Please Urgent Advice Needed / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by jossybiz(f): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please I need advice concerning getting a place to stay. Is it possible to get a room one can pay monthly and can I get a place for sublet. It's kind of urgent and I don't have enough money for agent and agreement fee. Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Just lost my job
Don't know what to do
Have only 200,000 naira to my name
My roommate is already acting up so I need to leave here
How do people survive this situation
Re: Advice Needed by Sammy07: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Just lost my job
Don't know what to do
Have only 200,000 naira to my name
My roommate is already acting up so I need to leave here
How do people survive this situation

Wait, no be u dey sell cocoa seeds?

Reply asap!
That you talked of target or so?
Re: Advice Needed by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sammy07:

Wait, no be u dey sell cocoa seeds?

Reply asap!
That you talked of target or so?

Tired of crying..thanks for reaching out
Yes, I did not meet my target sad
Re: Advice Needed by Sammy07: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Tired of crying..thanks for reaching out
Yes, I did not meet my target sad

Its not easy to meet target for that kind thing.
I think you once said one bag or ton is 700k or there about and you must sell about 10 tons or so

I've been following you secretly tho grin

Anyways, do you know about cocoa farming? Or cocoa seeds
Re: Advice Needed by Optimist59: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
jossybiz:
Please I need advice concerning getting a place to stay. Is it possible to get a room one can pay monthly and can I get a place for sublet. It's kind of urgent and I don't have enough money for agent and agreement fee. Thanks.

If you're in Lagos,
Whatsapp me, I have a place you can make use of with just a little money, no need of paying agent or agreement,
Re: Advice Needed by jossybiz(f): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Optimist59:

If you're in Lagos,
Whatsapp me, I have a place you can make use of with just a little money, no need of paying agent or agreement,

What's your whatsapp number?
Re: Advice Needed by jossybiz(f): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Optimist59:

If you're in Lagos,

Pls what is ur whatsapp number?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Got An Interview Invitation From Agary Pharmaceutical Lagos, / URGENT VACANCIES -direct Sales Agents (dsas) / Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.