Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (387 Views)

I Buy Iphone X, Xr, Xsmax, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max Motherboards / Get All Brand New Laptop Motherboards Here At A Better Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by SomeRandomWeeb(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: . by duro4chang(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2021
I dont believe it is as costly as that. I have hp laptop that is faulty. My technician said it would cost me around 27k to change the motherboard. I told him it was costly . He said may be we should go to the computer village together and fix it that it might be cheaper. That was last year. I still have the laptop unfixed because of money. That was last year.
Re: . by Adewale1603(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2021
SomeRandomWeeb:
So I've been using this Toshiba PC since 2014, recently, the battery got bad and I had it replaced, but since then it's not been booting properly, and it'll just shut down before I even sign in.
So I took it for repairs, and the dude said I had 2 options:
1. Try fixing the motherboard (18k), which he said was a gamble.
2. Replace the motherboard (40k), which he said was the best and surest option.
Do I go for it? Does it actually cost that much?
its true, the cost of the motherboard depends on your laptop model and its specifications, so the prices are different, you can't compare motherboard prices. the second option is the best, but as the price is on a high side, most pc repairers would advise you to sell that toshiba as parts and buy another laptop, instead of buying motherboard as costly as that. its an opportunity for upgrade to something recent, since you've been using that system since 2014.

1 Like

Re: . by somto10: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
i hv changed my pc motherboard b4 and i didnt regret it.
though expensive but worth every penny i spent.

(1) (Reply)

Selling!! Macbook Air 2020 OPEN BOX / 2021 Update Phone Numbers Database(lga, Sex, VIN) / Android Smart Watches N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.