Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala (1359 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala by gunpoint(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
This is as much a test to see if the theory is true as to share what some colleagues and i found this morning.
At the gate to my office site, we heard birds in the tree raising hell and attacking something.
Looking up, we saw that an Olive Python had constricted one of the birds and was in the process of swallowing it but the other birds seemed to be trying to rescue it. Unfortunately they did not succeed and their mate was breakfast.
The snake was not hurt as we do not kill snakes here so i don't know if lala will be satisfied with the outcome of this event.

Over to you LALA

Re: Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala by majamajic(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
That bird deaf
Re: Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
This live snake thread will only confuse lalasticlala whether to move to fp or ban OP.

1 Like

Re: Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala by xpressionx(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin
Re: Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala by wunmi590(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala by illicit(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Be careful make u no become lunch for Olive python
Re: Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala by gunpoint(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
This live snake thread will only confuse lalasticlala whether to move to fp or ban OP.
grin grin grin
I thought so as well.
I reasoned Lala only likes when the snake was later used for soup.
Unfortunately, it is illegal to kill snakes where i live
Re: Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala by Adamgeneral12: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
majamajic:
That bird deaf
Snake and other reptiles always appear innocence to there prey.That's why u see say d bird wait till d snake grab one among them.
Re: Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala by SweetOlive(f): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Someone’s food is ready.
Re: Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala by gunpoint(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
SweetOlive:
Someone’s food is ready.
Sweetolive and olivepython...
Related?
Re: Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala by SweetOlive(f): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
gunpoint:

Sweetolive and olivepython...
Related?
undecided
Re: Olive Python Swallows Bird #lala by Luby913: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2021
SweetOlive:
Someone’s food is ready.
your my food baby, u know I like it hot grin

(1) (Reply)

Viewer's Try Not To Be Irritated By This Bug Colony / Why Do Dogs Smell Each Others' Bottoms? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.