Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Whatever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whatever (1076 Views)

Revisiting Iyabo Obasanjo's Open Letter To Her Father (OBJ) In December 2013 / APC Denies Adamu’s Open Letter To Tinubu / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever by Unicorno: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Whatever by KillMNKnow(f): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Genetically corrupt people
Hereditary criminals
Re: Whatever by budaatum: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
It doesn't make sense if everyone is complaining about our country both home and abroad calling us zoo.

We should fix up!

Re: Whatever by ignis: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
budaatum:
It doesn't make sense if everyone is complaining about our country both home and abroad calling us zoo.

We should fix up!

Can zoo be fixed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatever by djevino(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
The best thing to do is to support their exit from this country okay
Re: Whatever by PristineDesk: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Na towtow you need
Re: Whatever by donbachi(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
So,wat are u implying..sey na dem dey for oba,cubana mama burial dey spray money.
Re: Whatever by mightyhaze: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lol

You are saying Igbos bleeped up opportunities for you to go and wash plates and toilets in Dubai..

But u didn't consider the factors that led you to infer that washing poop and plates in a far away former desert region is your idea of a lifetime opportunity.. emphasis is on former barren desert (but with visionary and competent leaders)

Well,till you figure that out,I won't waste time doing a go round with u here. Those that don't know where the rain started beating them...

2 Likes

Re: Whatever by Unicorno: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
wink

Cow did you read the part where I said I am a lowkey supporter of Nnamdi Kanu.they cannot kill Nnamdi Kanu, it is your generation that they will kill grin

1 Like

Re: Whatever by udele1: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
We are still celebrating with OBI CUBANA, come back next month. Bye grin grin
Re: Whatever by Unicorno: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
donbachi:
So,wat are u implying..sey na dem dey for oba,cubana mama burial dey spray money.

You think everybody is jobless, what is my own with someone's burial
Re: Whatever by History555: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Every tom dick and idiot is either writing open letters on lgbos or wailing over lgbo matter. The same idiots go mute once herdsmen and bandits strike. Their pen and paper will finish, data will finish. But when lgbo man say kedu, idiots start coming out from their holes

7 Likes

Re: Whatever by Unicorno: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
mightyhaze:
Lol

You are saying Igbos bleeped up opportunities for you to go and wash plates and toilets in Dubai..

But u didn't consider the factors that led you to infer that washing poop and plates in a far away former desert region is your idea of a lifetime opportunity.. emphasis is on former barren desert (but with visionary and competent leaders)

Well,till you figure that out,I won't waste time doing a go round with u here. Those that don't know where the rain started beating them...

You claim to be ibo, but you talk like a herdsman, where did you see toilet grin

1 Like

Re: Whatever by mightyhaze: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
mightyhaze:
Lol

After they vote in incompetent useless brain ddead loafers as rulers due to nepotism tribalism and other stupid sentiments , they expect to now leave the messed up shithole to go wash shittt in other saner climes and still have temerity to complain that more progressive ppl have already moved ahead of them to make a grab at available opportunities
Re: Whatever by budaatum: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
ignis:

Can zoo be fixed?

Can the cage you encage yourself inside be fixed, you mean?

I think so. You can decorate the walls and remain encaged or just break down the wall of ignorance that binds the encaged, either will fix a zoo.

The question though is, is Nigeria a zoo?

Ngbọ, Nigerians, are we animals, caged in a zoo, or do/can we freely exercise the powers of our existence?

Re: Whatever by mightyhaze: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Unicorno:

You claim to be ibo, but you talk like a herdsman, where did you see toilet grin
I didn't claim to be Igbo you herdsman.. but for once you got that one right.. I'm IGBO
Re: Whatever by Unicorno: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
History555:
Every tom dick and idiot is either writing open letters on lgbos or wailing over lgbo matter. The same idiots go mute once herdsmen and bandits strike. Their pen and paper will finish, data will finish. But when lgbo man say kedu, idiots start coming out from their holes

Bro chill, shay herdsmen no dey kill yoruba for igangan??how dare you assume yoruba go mute when herdsmen attack any Southern state

Wait how are we even talking about herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatever by IgweOfNnewi: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
it doesn't make sense if everyone is complaining about your tribe both home and abroad meh

This is the real deal, I never hate the igbos until I was scammed at Alana by more than 12 igbos, in fact my ex-girlfriend was from imo state, she was a gorgeous angel that even lectures want just to touch, I was threatened by a lot of students because of that girl, the girl fine die, I was even afraid if she is not ogbanje, she is loving and caring despite I had no money then, Haaaaaa Tina I miss you, she never deny me of anything, anytime, but igbos at alaba taught me a bitter lesson.
Re: Whatever by Unicorno: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
mightyhaze:
I didn't claim to be Igbo you herdsman.. but for once you got that one right.. I'm IGBO

Lol,then chill let's discuss like civilised people,me sef no be herdsman grin

If you have any counter argument,you can table it without talking about toilets haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatever by freethenippu: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
True

419 is a big problem
Re: Whatever by History555: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

This is the real deal, I never hate the igbos until I was scammed at Alana by more than 12 igbos, in fact my ex-girlfriend was from imo state, she was a gorgeous angel that even lectures want just to touch, I was threatened by a lot of students because of that girl, the girl fine die, I was even afraid if she is not ogbanje, she is loving and caring despite I had no money then, Haaaaaa Tina I miss you, she never deny me of anything, anytime, but igbos at alaba taught me a bitter lesson.

Bla bla bla.
Story 4 the gods
Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Whatever by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Unicorno:
First of all I'm yoruba,and I love the ibo tribe,I love their women and their culture,particularly their dance,so fucking energetic...and ibos are generally courageous.

Well when I say ibo,I always include dem delta and South South people anyways,most of us here see you guys as ibo people,I believe one day you will settle your historical quarrel grin

This is a honest outpour and is likely going to be a long post.

If I must choose to live with a tribe in Nigeria,I will definitely choose the ibo people over and over again,for one thing,their is something about the southerners DNA that make them highly intelligent,look at paystack,flutterwave,kuda,all those fintech companies, its either the founder(s) are yoruba or ibo,and if you want to talk about educational achievements in Nigeria ,it's mostly championed by southerners.

Well these intelligence do come with their downsides, which is the purpose of this thread: Internet Fraud/scams, 419 mentality.

Until now I have always argued that yoruba youths have the largest number in the Internet scam industry(yahoo).Well, I didn't know I was in for a shocker. I will use three scenarios to explain my discovery.

(1st scenario) Immediately binance launched in Nigeria,i hopped on it as early as possible,in no time I got verified and I was given a merchant verified tag after I deposited some bnb of course.
On binance P2P when you jam scammers,you have the option of appealing and submitting evidence that you have made payment(when the scammer don't want to release your crypto after making payment) or submit evidence that you haven't received payment(if the scammer claimed that he/she has made payment but you know he/she is probably lieing)

Do you know since 2020 till now,all the hardened scammers that I have really dragged appeals with have been ibos.

Infact if I make payment for an order and the seller refused to release my crypto,once I check the name and it is hausa name,I will not even be bothered.

If a yoruba name didn't release my crypto within three hours,I will simply take my pen and carve out big Big curses I will lay on him when I call him.

But mehn if a ibo name fails to release your crypto within two hours grin
Just know it is binance that will release your crypto for you after submitting numerous evidences.

(2. Scenario) was recently chatting with a friend in dubai about the recent Nigerian visa ban.i was just vexing generally that Nigerians spoil things everywhere they go blah blah,that we need to do better.
The guy reply was "na the ibo"

(3. Scenario) this one was the main shocker for me,I was giving a job to scrap some data from some popular ghanaian websites,while studying the source code for some of the websites I saw one headline that interested me, it had something to do with "Nigerians to protest against the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu in ghana" being a low key Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho supporter I clicked on the link,omo when I got to the comment section,all I could see is these "ibo people should leave our country" "this people can commit any crime for money"

Mehn that was when I gave up.o
I personally know both yoruba youths and ibo youths are leaders when it comes to Internet fraud,buh mehn make these ibo guys they apply sense small small na, it doesn't make sense if everyone is complaining about your tribe both home and abroad mehn.
You guys should fix up.

And to una fraudsters, politicians are Nigeria's biggest enemy,after we solve their matter,fraudsters are next.

See ya later angry

The biggest fraudsters are the Fulani cabal who siphon trillions of naira into offshore accounts, and the Northern military elite who steal millions of dollars meant for the military to build houses and Dubai and marry more wives. Igbos are learners when it comes to Northern fraud and scamming .

Meanwhile, in the UK, Yorubas are no 1 in fraud and scamming - facts. I can provide evidence.

Dubai is Yorubas and Edo. E.g Hush Puppy etc.

Igbo criminals operate in the US, India, Malaysia etc.
Re: Whatever by mightyhaze: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Unicorno:

Lol,then chill let's discuss like civilised people,me sef no be herdsman grin

If you have any counter argument,you can table it without talking about toilets haba
face it bro...

The guy complaining about Igbos messing up opportunities in Dubai isn't going to Dubai for charity.. he is going to hustle ... He is merely complaining that a more hardy hustler has mopped up most hustles available to ppl from these parts..

If Nigeria good,due to good leaders how many of our girls go dey go Arab go open for every deek and Harry?

So let's identify real sources of our misfortune if we are truly sincere.. not scapegoating a ppl because u hate their guts or head shape
Re: Whatever by mightyhaze: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

poor liar. Fine Igbo girl date your dirty broke ass

Go take tutoring from liar muhamad
Re: Whatever by Unicorno: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
mightyhaze:
face it bro...

The guy complaining about Igbos messing up opportunities in Dubai isn't going to Dubai for charity.. he is going to hustle ... He is merely complaining that a more hardy hustler has mopped up most hustles available to ppl from these parts..

If Nigeria good,due to good leaders how many of our girls go dey go Arab go open for every deek and Harry?

So let's identify real sources of our misfortune if we are truly sincere.. not scapegoating a ppl because u hate their guts or head shape

Do you read the part where i say Politicians are Nigeria's biggest problem.

For anything good to come out of Nigeria, the South needs to unite,but look at all these ibo governors,they are suffering from the same disease, they can do anything for money(even betray their own people)

There is only one solution to Nigeria's problem,Good people(who by the way are mostly cowards) should venture into politics.
98% of our politicians are evil....but Good people don't ever want to die young. grin
Re: Whatever by IgweOfNnewi: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
mightyhaze:
poor liar. Fine Igbo girl date your dirty broke ass

Go take tutoring from liar muhamad
Oooooooh not every Igbo girl is a trollop although most of them many be according to you, but there are insignificant few that haven't swallow the demons, I will have shown you her pictures but nah.
Re: Whatever by Plomo: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lol

Thank you for your smoke screen epistle of “I love igbos”.

Now in all my years of trading on Paxful, all the hardened scammers I have been unfortunate to deal with are all yoruba men and women.

I can give you their whatsapp numbers to confirm their identity. That’s if it’s not been deactivated.

2 Likes

Re: Whatever by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Unicorno:
[s]First of all I'm yoruba,and I love the ibo tribe,I love their women and their culture,particularly their dance,so fucking energetic...and ibos are generally courageous.

Well when I say ibo,I always include dem delta and South South people anyways,most of us here see you guys as ibo people,I believe one day you will settle your historical quarrel grin

This is a honest outpour and is likely going to be a long post.

If I must choose to live with a tribe in Nigeria,I will definitely choose the ibo people over and over again,for one thing,their is something about the southerners DNA that make them highly intelligent,look at paystack,flutterwave,kuda,all those fintech companies, its either the founder(s) are yoruba or ibo,and if you want to talk about educational achievements in Nigeria ,it's mostly championed by southerners.

Well these intelligence do come with their downsides, which is the purpose of this thread: Internet Fraud/scams, 419 mentality.

Until now I have always argued that yoruba youths have the largest number in the Internet scam industry(yahoo).Well, I didn't know I was in for a shocker. I will use three scenarios to explain my discovery.

(1st scenario) Immediately binance launched in Nigeria,i hopped on it as early as possible,in no time I got verified and I was given a merchant verified tag after I deposited some bnb of course.
On binance P2P when you jam scammers,you have the option of appealing and submitting evidence that you have made payment(when the scammer don't want to release your crypto after making payment) or submit evidence that you haven't received payment(if the scammer claimed that he/she has made payment but you know he/she is probably lieing)

Do you know since 2020 till now,all the hardened scammers that I have really dragged appeals with have been ibos.

Infact if I make payment for an order and the seller refused to release my crypto,once I check the name and it is hausa name,I will not even be bothered.

If a yoruba name didn't release my crypto within three hours,I will simply take my pen and carve out big Big curses I will lay on him when I call him.

But mehn if a ibo name fails to release your crypto within two hours grin
Just know it is binance that will release your crypto for you after submitting numerous evidences.

(2. Scenario) was recently chatting with a friend in dubai about the recent Nigerian visa ban.i was just vexing generally that Nigerians spoil things everywhere they go blah blah,that we need to do better.
The guy reply was "na the ibo"

(3. Scenario) this one was the main shocker for me,I was giving a job to scrap some data from some popular ghanaian websites,while studying the source code for some of the websites I saw one headline that interested me, it had something to do with "Nigerians to protest against the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu in ghana" being a low key Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho supporter I clicked on the link,omo when I got to the comment section,all I could see is these "ibo people should leave our country" "this people can commit any crime for money"

Mehn that was when I gave up.o
I personally know both yoruba youths and ibo youths are leaders when it comes to Internet fraud,buh mehn make these ibo guys they apply sense small small na, it doesn't make sense if everyone is complaining about your tribe both home and abroad mehn.
You guys should fix up.

And to una fraudsters, politicians are Nigeria's biggest enemy,after we solve their matter,fraudsters are next.

See ya later angry
[/s]

useless afonjas everywhere

so una dey wise and has been applying small sense and tinubu was able to buy all of una sense and future sense and housed it in bourdillon

u dey use use and who was arrested in dubai? is it igbs or hushpupppy and his fellow SW gay boyfriend ponle?

or were they staying in different dubai?

Yoruba man mind your business and mind your west let igbos mind their east

if you are tired of Nigeria agitate for oodua Republic and leave.

any term like southerners doesn't exist

a yoruba had to switich a whatsapp group all to swindle people and knwn Internet scammers are omoluabis.

even oluwo of iwo is a yahoo oba
Re: Whatever by onumadu: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
@OP, first of all I agree that everybody from Edo all the way to Cross river are "Igbo", whether they know it or not, and whether they like it or not. In like manner, to us "Igbo" every northerner is Hausa, whether they know it or not, and whether they like it or not.

That is an unspoken but mentally settled fact in Nigeria.

As for your complaint about criminality and love of money by Igbo people, particularly why they do it, shouldn't you be wondering why the same people complaining about them are also forcing them to remain in Nigeria?

Ever wonder that, maybe, if they have their separate country they may stop the criminal acts? I mean who wants to keep sharing same country with criminals? Unless of course there is a lie somewhere...

Food for thought.
Re: Whatever by Danzakidakura(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Genetically corrupt people
Hereditary criminals
it's by far better than Islamic Mohammedanism Terrorist that killed and raped women.a culture that sees human killings as normal, Abduljabbar will soon be killed by your Terrorist religion.
Re: Whatever by KillMNKnow(f): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:
it's by far better than Islamic Mohammedanism Terrorist that killed and raped women.a culture that sees human killings as normal, Abduljabbar will soon be killed by your Terrorist religion.
cheesy religion are not hereditary or genetic. But yours is imbedded in your DNA
Re: Whatever by theTranslator: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko / Hushpuppi Bribe Abba Kyari: Kemi Olunloyo Drops Fresh Update (VIDEO) / Abia State Has Never Contributed Positively To Iboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.