Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,968,918 members, 7,206,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 December 2022 at 03:31 PM

The Stacks Of Crimes Of Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Stacks Of Crimes Of Seun Osewa (274 Views)

Y’all I Stumbled On Seun Osewa Today / Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / Is Nairaland Still Under The Watch Of 'Seun Osewa' Or Has It Been Hacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stacks Of Crimes Of Seun Osewa by shegzhkn: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Inasmuch as we appreciate what he has done for himself and has successfully forge his own course to provide value and whatever extra perks he got while doing that, y'all will agree with me that is it also tenable not to whitewash his misdeeds, so quickly i will elicit all his transgression and you can all offer recommendations.

1. Censorship - if you noticed well there are some words that you can't type here, it get replaced by some list of words that doesn't convey the actual thought process of the user, those word distort the intent of the writer when they are being replaced in a string of text, it has to stop.

2. Swearing an oath : All nairalander can express themselves in the manner they want except for one particular section without the code word clearance - swearing an oath which ultimately get slapped on your profile if you press further, this is unacceptable i mean why will you have to do that in the first place and yes i understand your line of defense here but it does not hold water, it is not logical and the freedom of speech tramples any argument you might wanna use to justify this act.

3. Hiring of vacuous, dopey and unintelligent moderators : There is no question that the conduct of the moderators in here most times leaves so much to be desired, a classic example of that is displayed by a mod on a thread about few weeks ago when south korea ambassador advised Nigeria how to tackle a big problem the Nation has been struggling with but instead of the moderator to keep to herself her unpopular opinion she gave insight into her warp state of mind thinking South Korea is not in a good position to offer a country like Nigeria a sound advice, she got called out and instead to learn from her mistake and chew an humble pie she instead double down, that is not the kind of person you will want to advance your interest.

Respondeat superior - let the master answer for the sins of his surbordinate. This is on you seun because she is your handpick representative.

4. Inability to rein in unsafe content - Osewa's technique to control unsafe content on the site has yield little to no result if there was even any in the first place, he should know AI techniques will be more fruitful than relying on humans that are fallible and aren't as effective as a computer.

5. Misplaced Priorities - The kind of threads that finds it way to the front page y'all can agree with me that they offer no real value. seun prioritize these kind of threads over those that can offer some form of transformation because of the traffic, it just doesn't make sense.

All right, Thanks for coming to my Ted talks.
Re: The Stacks Of Crimes Of Seun Osewa by Stormtrooper11(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Swearing of oath, in that section was put in place, in order to keep trolls outta that section. We don't want religious violence online
Re: The Stacks Of Crimes Of Seun Osewa by shegzhkn: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
Swearing of oath, in that section was put in place, in order to keep trolls outta that section. We don't want religious violence online
Re: The Stacks Of Crimes Of Seun Osewa by Stormtrooper11(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
shegzhkn:

Really ?? but we've got other religions section too and such egregious oath ain't there.
Yhh. But different contexts. No one stops others from putting an oath on theirs.

(1) (Reply)

Guess what? you can monetize your articles on Wikiafripedia! / At Least 12 US Service Members Now Reported Killed In Kabul Bombings / Moremi Ajasoro And The Historical Circus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.