Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ... (479 Views)

Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! / Creative Writers And Article Writers Needed / VACANCY!!! (for Creative Writers Only) Salary 30k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Allboiz: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
.. .
Re: ... by Charlynega(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good evening. My name is Okafor Callistus. I meet all the requirements including owning a PC, Grammarly, premium Plagarism Checker, internet connection and so on.

I am available for the task. My number is 08169079305
Re: ... by Mrdikachi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Am available my number is 08131957891 chat me on Whatsapp or call me
Re: ... by Allboiz: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Allboiz:
1. Only creative writers who will make researchs through Google and produce unique and non-plagiarized contents are needed.

2. You must have the required tools like PC, Internet connection, Plagiarism checker, Grammarly, etc.

3. You are required to have the knowledge of formatting an ebook.

4. You must be ready and willing to complete the task given to you in reasonable period of time.

5. You must be ready to give samples of your recent works.

6. Your pay is #2/word.

If you are the one, what are you still waiting for? Send a PM and let's get started.

Closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by ArkofGod01(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2021
Hello,

I see you are looking to work with a content writer who can come up with a well-written content.

I will be glad to work with you on this project because when you work with me, you would get well researched original content, that would educate and excite your readers and it will persuade them to take necessary action.

I am a creative content writer and ca native English speaker. My approach to projects is fast, flexible and friendly!

I have a PC, a Grammarly account, a plagiarism checker and Internet connection.

If you check the sample attached below and you like what you see, please message me and we will chat about your needs and how I can help.

This is my WhatsApp number: 08064651151 and my email at toluwalaseolunlade@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Toluwalase.

Re: ... by Thepenpiercer: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
WhatsApp 08088629556

(1) (Reply)

Interns Vacancy In A Multinational Commercial Bank Across Nigeria / How To Drive A Car / General Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.