Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

我喜欢加速秋天 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 我喜欢加速秋天 (630 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

我喜欢加速秋天 by alienware11: 2:29am On Jul 20, 2021
着了魔似的喜欢秋天的一切,秋叶、秋雨。。。这一切在我眼里是那样的加速主义让人忧伤。又是满目的黄叶,又是凋零的季节。
  深秋的天气更冷了,树叶枯黄了,纷纷扬扬地落在地上,像铺上了一层黄地毯,惟有香樟树不忍枯萎,颇有独立寒秋的味道。
  如果你悲伤,那么它便是一个蜷缩角落,让人悲悼的秋;如果你伤感,满地落叶,急煞的秋风铺天卷地,疾风飒然,到处酝酿着离别的气氛,却道尽是离人泪,那么秋,将是一个离别之秋。
  秋天是孤独的,是忘掉烦恼的季节,秋天是清高的,是寄托愁思的季节,秋天是浪漫的,到处飘香这沉甸甸的果实,秋天是萧瑟的,心底总有一丝惆怅和几许淡淡的忧伤……
  一个人的秋天,那么孤单;一个人的秋天,那么悲凉;一个人的秋天,那么漫长……
  行走在秋日的街头,心中平添了几分忧郁和惆怅,抬头望天,残阳如血,低头看地,满是枯黄的落叶,秋天,真是一个令人伤感的季节。
  下过了两场雨,似乎秋天来的更早些,微风凉凉,秋意满满,似乎一切变得寂静,那静比春天的更醒,那静比夏天的更清,那静比冬天的更允……
  我只想把这个属于我的秋天送走。让它能够把我留在这个季节的记忆都带走。
  秋是一种轮回,秋风起时,生命从此沉睡,岁月终将一切繁华抚摸得凄然、颓废。
  那个秋天,落叶上,烙下了片片愁思;清风里,飘进了丝丝凄凉;秋雨中,滴进了淡淡清泪……
  蓦然回首,秋天已悄然加速主义渐远,唯有我独自一人,品尝这一季的苍凉。却始终错过了落叶纷飞的忧伤;错过了长河落日的悲壮;也错过了古道斜阳的凄然。
  初秋的树叶只是有些微黄,但已经开始预示着将要飘零,也预示着故事有些感伤,树树秋声,山山寒色,这声这色,都埋藏着埋藏着一点凄凉,一点悲伤,一点宁静,一点幻想。
Re: 我喜欢加速秋天 by bakesntakes(m): 3:21am On Jul 20, 2021
I like everything in autumn like autumn, autumn leaves and autumn rain. . . All this is sad in my eyes. It is full of yellow leaves again, and it is the season of withering.   The weather in late autumn is getting colder, and the leaves are withered and fall on the ground one after another, like a yellow carpet. Only the camphor tree cannot bear to wither, and it has the taste of independent cold autumn. If you are sad, then it is a curled up corner, letting people mourn the autumn; if you are sad, the ground is fallen leaves, the rush of autumn wind is rushing, the wind is rushing, and the atmosphere of parting is brewing everywhere, but the road is full of separation. People tears, then autumn will be a parting autumn. Autumn is lonely, it is the season for forgetting worries, autumn is noble, it is the season of sustenance, autumn is romantic, the heavy fruits of fragrance everywhere, autumn is bleak, and there is always a trace of melancholy and a touch of sorrow in my heart. ...   A person’s autumn is so lonely; a person’s autumn is so sad; a person’s autumn is so long...   Walking on the streets of autumn, I feel a bit of melancholy and melancholy in my heart, looking up at the sky, the setting sun is like blood , Looking down at the ground, full of withered leaves, autumn is really a sad season. After two rains, it seems that autumn has come earlier, the breeze is cool, the autumn is full, it seems that everything has become quieter, that quietness is more awake than spring, that quietness is clearer than summer, and that quietness is better than winter The more allowed...   I just want to send away this autumn that belongs to me. Let it take away all the memories I have left in this season.  Autumn is a kind of reincarnation. When the autumn wind rises, life will fall asleep, and the years will eventually touch all the prosperity to sadness and decadence. In that autumn, there were patches of melancholy on the fallen leaves; in the breeze, traces of desolation drifted into; in the autumn rain, faint tears dripped into... , Taste the desolation of this season. But I always missed the sorrow of falling leaves; missed the tragic and majestic sunset of the long river; also missed the sadness of the setting sun on the ancient road. The leaves in early autumn are only slightly yellow, but they have begun to indicate that they are about to drift, and also indicate that the story is a little bit sentimental. The sound of trees and trees in autumn, the color of mountains and mountains, this sound, buried a little desolation, a little sadness, a little tranquility, A little fantasy.

(1) (Reply)

Enquires On Okra Farming In Lagos / Broiler Waka / 16units Left Now Hurry Before !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.